XXVIII

3 weeks later

as the college year ended for all of them, they all graduated and had packed all of their things from their dorm.

"damn... i feel like this went by too fast." ten stated.

he was right. everyone nodded, agreeing.

"i'm just glad were all here, happy as things all are." johnny said while smiling at his girlfriend, sunnie, pulling her into a side hug.

jaehyun did the same with ten and they all smiled at each other.

"yo... does anyone wanna go anywhere after we leave this bitch?" ten asked.

"strong profanity... but that would sound cool." sunnie said.

"I JUST THOUGHT OF AN IDEA!! CAN WE LIKE GO ON A ROAD TRIP??? US THREE PLUS SOME FRIENDS!!!" jaehyun exclaimed.

"oh my god yeeeesssss!" they all agreed.

they continue to pack up, agreeing to talk about things later.

~

it was 5 in the afternoon and they all said good bye to each other. sunnie had went along with moonbin since she had no where else to live, but moonbin offered to let her stay in his apartment.

"i hope you'll like the apartment sunnie." moonbin said as he was startinv the car.

"i'm just very thankful that you let me stay with you until i find a job and everything. thank you binnie, i dont know where i'd be without you." sunnie smiled.

~

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE BUT YES IM ALIVE AND I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN READ SOME OF MY UPCOMING STORIES BECAUSE IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS ONE SKSJSKSKS: