XI

its been a few days since johnny finished his perfume project, he was just designing the bottle to make it look very special.

he took is to the dorm for sunnie to test it out, but couldn't find sunnie at the dorm.

"she must be in the library" johnny thought to himself.

he waited until she got to the dorm.

"sorry if I missed out on anything. i was studying at the library." sunnie said walking in the dorm.

"sunnie! i finished the perfume. come test it out!"

sunnie sat down next to johnny by the couch. johnny gently grabbed her wrist, shook the bottle, and sprayed the perfume onto her wrist. sunnie sniffed her wrist and her eyes widened along with a smile.

"johnny, this smells amazing!" she said.

"i'll start working on the review for you. trust me, you'll definitely receive a great grade for this!" sunnie got up, grabbed her back up, walked to the room.

she started writing the review paper for johnny. every few minutes, she would smell her wrist over and over again. she loved the perfume.

  John Seo made such a perfume perfectly for anyone who loves sweet ascents, anyone who would smile daily, anyone who would loved to be reminded by their ancestors who plants sweet flowers. This perfume has such a sweet scent of cherry blossom with a hint of apple. The cherry blossoms remind you of when you visited the cherry blossom forest, being the child you were, remembering the fun memories. The apples remind you of apple picking on family occasions that you did with with everyone you loved. This perfume makes you think of happy thoughts and is handcrafted made for anyone with amazing positive vibes. Therefore, I can guarantee anyone that everyone can enjoy this perfume.

~Layu Huang

As soon as she was done with the paper, she went back out, walked towards johnny and handed him the paper.

"i hope this is enough to assure your grade." sunnie said with a smile.

"wow,  this is more than enough. thank you sunnie!" johnny was amazed at the review paper that sunnie wrote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the next morning, johnny turned in his example perfume along with sunnie's review paper.

by the end of class, he recieved an A+ on his project. he was happy, especially with sunnie's response.

when he came to dorm, he immediately hugged sunnie and started saying "thank you" simultaneously.

"oh my gosh johnny, what is it?"

"i recieved an A on the project!!"

"yay! good job!"

that night everyone was so tired so they went to bed early.

[ Call from BINNIE ]

why is moonbin calling me at 11 pm?

To be continued...

————————————————————