Chapter 1

TO CLEAR THINGS

Y/n means your name

L/n last name

e/c eye color

h/c hair color

DISCLAIMER***** I CURRENTLY AM REWRITING THIS IM SO SORRY IT WAS SO BAD AND DISGUSTING

~Chapter 1~

A small yawn escaped my lips. I was exhausted but happy with the fact that that I had finally finished Ouran. Another yawn slipped through my lips as I carelessly shut the laptop. I pulled on the covers and went to bed.

I woke up in a big luxurious library filled with lots of people. I look down at my clothes and I still had on my pajamas. I took quick glance around the room and then scurried out. I rushed into the closest door which was the girls' restroom.

I looked into the mirror to find a face I was not used to seeing. "Oh my god... oh my god" I muttered to myself repetitively. Why was my face in anime form? I looked around myself again. Why was everything in anime form?!

I paced back and forth in the isolated bathroom. I was trying my best to not freak out. I took a deep breath and told myself it would be okay.

I ran out of the bathroom trying to look for answers. I bumped into a girl who just walked out of the library; leaving me on the ground. She had short hair and could have been easily mistaken for a boy. I blinked slowly as I took a long thought. Her name was on the tip of my tongue. Haru? Harry? No, Haruhi! She's from the anime I was watching, well I am about eighty percent sure.

She helped me up as I brushed the dust off my pj's. "Hi nice to meet you I'm L/n Y/n." I said with a sheepish smile.

"I'm Fujioka Haruhi." she replied. "I apologize for bumping into you, I'm just in a rush to find a quiet place to study. Do you want to join?"

I smiled at her, "I'd love to!"

————-

We were walking down a hallway that was empty. At the end we reached a big fancy door.

We both held a handle for the door. We opened the door at the same time. Roses started flying at us.

I gagged since I had gotten rose petals in my mouth. Wait.. I tried to remember. Isn't this where the host club is? I can't recall. Wow everything that happened before I woke up is getting harder and harder to remember.

"Welcome" I heard from several male voices.

They all introduced themselves. A short blonde who was sitting on someones shoulders introduced himself as Honey. Next were two twins names Hikaru and kaoru. Then a tall muscular guy with black hair just grunted. A boy with glasses, who went by the name Kyoya, said the guy who grunted was Mori. Last of all, a blonde with purple eyes claimed himself as Tamaki.

I zoned out, trying hard to remember what had happened before all of this. I was brought back into reality when Haruhi screamed. "Wait, this is a host club?!" Haruhi exclaimed while trying to hide behind me. Confusion was plastered on my face.

"Hey it's a boy!" the twins exclaimed whil looking towards Haruhi.

"Hikaru, Kaoru I believe these two are in your class.", said Kyoya

"Yeah but the boy is shy and he doesn't act very socially. Plus, the girl I'm guessing is the transfer student who was supposed to arrive today." they replied.

"Well that wasn't very polite. Welcome to the host club honor students." Kyoya spoke again.

"That means you guys are Haruhi fujioka and Y/n L/n!" the blonde exclaimed. "so you're the honor students I have heard about.!"