Chapter 24 The Whole Story

Hey guys! Thank you soooo much for 734 reads!!! I had like 650 yesterday- WOAH! Here's Chapter 24. It's pretty short- sorry. Fan, comment, vote! Love ya!

-K<3

Chapter 24

***Claudia's POV***

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I must have forgotten to close the blinds before I went to bed last night. I looked at the clock- 9:23. No point in going back to bed now. I got out of bed and headed to the shower.

****************

A little while later, I headed downstairs, dressed in a flowing blue top and short shorts, both products of the shopping trip. I had a blue feather extension clipped in my hair, which I had braided loosely down my back. One of my few talents includes being able to braid my own hair. I had put in silver stud earrings and a silver heart necklace. I wanted to look nice today- I was going to see Perrie.

I walked into the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. Louis and Eleanor came in not long after, looking like zombies. Dani and El had both stayed over, "Rough night?" I teased.

"Just tired," El said, sticking her tongue out at me, as Danielle and Liam came in the front door, talking and laughing.

"We just went for a 5 mile jog!" Liam said, looking way too ecstatic for someone who had just ran that far.

"That sounds...fun...?" I said.

"It was!" Dani said, "You look nice," She noted.

"Thanks. I'm going to see Perrie today," I said.

Louis spoke up, "She's staying at the Park Inn Hotel in Suite 306. I'll drive you if you want."

"Sure that would be great," I said, "Let me just finish getting ready."

****************

10 minutes later, Louis and I were on our way to the hotel.

"We've all tried to talk to Perrie, but she won't listen. Just give it your best shot, and don't be too disappointed if she won't even hear you out," Louis said as he pulled into a parking space, "I'll get Paul to escort you up. The girls all know him, so there won't be a problem there." He motioned to a guy leaning against a black SUV, and he came over.

"Claud, this is Paul. He's our manager body guard guy."

"Babysitter," Paul said, smiling.

"We have an interview, so he'll bring you wherever you want after you're done here. Good luck!" Louis continued, then drove away.

****************

I stood outside of Perrie's suite as Paul knocked.

A girl with curly black hair answered. I realized I had no idea what Perrie looked like.

"Paul!" The girl exclaimed.

"Hi Leigh-Anne," Paul said, "This is Zayn's sister, Claudia. She's wants to talk to Perrie."

"Okay," She said, "C'mon in," Leigh-Anne turned to me, "We've tried to talk to her countless time. Maybe you can somehow get her to listen."

I nodded, "I'll try."

"Oh my God, I love your accent!" Two other girls entered the room. The one that had spoken had curly dark red hair, and the other had black hair, styled differently than Leigh-Anne's, though.

"I'm Jade and that's Jesy," The dark-haired one said, "Where are you from?"

"I'm Claudia. Originally, I lived in Bradford, but I've lived in New York for the past year. Now I'm living with Zayn and his band," I said.

"She's Zayn's sister!" Leigh-Anne said.

"Ohhh," Jade said.

"Perrie's in her bedroom. She's a mess; she's hardly left the room since the break-up," Jesy pointed me towards the door to her room.

"PERRIE! YOU HAVE COMPANY! I'M SENDING HER IN!" Leigh-Anne yelled, then opened the door.

A girl with blonde hair laid on the bed, staring at the TV, but her mind was elsewhere, I could tell- She was watching Telletubbies.

"Hi Perrie. I'm Claudia," I said, walking over.

Her head snapped up, "Who are you?!"

"I'm Claudia, Zayn's sister."

"Oh. Here to try to get me to take back that two-timing, cheating, no good, liar, man-"

Okay, I get it," I cut her off, "Do you even know what happened?"

"He cheated on me!"

"With who?"

"I don't know...Whoever he was on the phone with..."

"You have to know the whole story before you jump to conclusions. Now hear me out- Zayn was gonna take you, the other girls, their boyfriends, and a guy to set Jade up with to an amusement park. He and Jade were the only one who knew. Harry overheard Zayn talking on the phone to Jesy. He said, "No, she still doesn't know, but I'm really nervous she'll find out," talking about the surprise. Harry jumped to conclusions, and you know the the rest," I told her.

Perrie looked taken aback, "Really?"

"I trust my brother, and this is what he told me," I said,

"It makes sense now," She said, "Maybe-maybe he didn't cheat."

Wow. I'm awesome.

Author's Note

Sorry, I know this was so short and a filler, but I'm working up to something bigger, I promise! If you only knew what goes on inside my head....;P lol.

Please fan, comment, and vote! Thanks for reading! Love you!

-K<3