Chapter 18 Ultra-Skinny Jeans

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on Wattpad for a few days- my wi-fi was, like, broken. *tear* But it's good now, so I'm back! :D Let me know what you think! Fan, vote, comment!

Love ya!

-K<3

Chapter 18

Harry and I were really close to each other. It would be so easy to just lean up and kiss him. I wanted to, too. I looked over and saw Zayn still sound asleep. It would be so easy. So, so easy.

Harry gently put me down. Dang it. I decided to ignore the stares we were getting from everyone else. Now to wake up Zayn. Putting my head close to Zayn's, I screamed, "HARRY I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE ZAYN'S STYLING GEL!"

Zayn shot upright, banging his head on the window, "WHAT?!"

I giggled, "Just kidding! Come on, time to go shopping!"

He grumbled, but got out of the car, fixing his hair.

"Nice one," Louis said, giving me a high-five.

"Okay," Eleanor said, taking charge, "Let's split up- Harry and Lou go to Jack Wills, Liam and Zayn to Delia's, and Dani and I to Victoria's Secret. Our mission- to get Claudia CLOTHES! Got it? Oh, and Niall and Claud, you go to the grocery store. Get it? Got it? Good!" She grabbed Danielle and skipped off. I opened my mouth to call after her, but Niall was already dragging me off towards the market.

The second we walked in, Niall grabbed a cart and ran off. Jeez, he was like a little kid in a toy store! I grabbed a cart for myself and headed towards the produce section. I was pretty sure Niall wouldn't go anywhere near there!

*********************************************

I had been shopping for about 10 minutes when I heard the clattering of a bunch of carts. I looked up and saw Niall coming over, dragging about 7 full carts all interlocked with each other with him. How did he even do that?!

"Hey Claud, can you go get the other 6 while I pay for these?"

"Um, Niall...WHY ON EARTH DO YOU HAVE THAT MUCH FOOD?!"

"What? It's not that much," The boy was definitely insane.

"Do you really need 2 whole carts of crisps?"

"The other 3 are over there."

"Put back the other 3 then. Go get the rest of the carts while I pay."

"Here, use my credit card."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm going to eat most of it."

"True," I said, taking the card and going up to a register. I lined up the 7 carts and loaded what I could onto the conveyor belt.

The cashier looked like she was going to pass out, "L-large party?" She smiled weakly.

I put my hand over my heart and mocked offense, "What are you saying about my eating habits?"

"Oh, n-no ma'am, this just isn't, er, normal- oh no! That's not what I meant-"

"Excuse me? Not normal?!" This was really fun.

I heard Niall's distinct laugh from behind me, "Just ring us up," He said, shaking his head.

**

I almost died when I saw the price of all the food. Niall, on the other hand, barely batted an eye.

He pulled out his phone, "I have to call a driver to come pick up this food," I nodded, realizing we couldn't fit a quarter of it in the limo.

*********