Chapter 31: Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Fine," I groan. I wrap the blanket around me and grab my clothes off the floor. I throw Kai's clothes at Alec. "Fucking give them to him, he's having after sex withdrawals and is most likely going to avoid me for the rest of his life."

"Hey, maybe if you knew that before, you would've done it sooner," he grins.

"Get. The fuck. Out of my room."

He doesn't need be told twice as he disappears behind the door within seconds. I quickly take a shower and wear a loose t-shirt with a pair of grey sweats.

I leave my hair open letting it air dry and head downstairs. I spot everyone silently waiting for me.

"I apologize, it's unprofessional to be this late. I won't make any excuses, but I promise you, it'll never happen again," I say the last part looking at Kai. He knows exactly what I meant. Even though I want it to happen again, I know I can't let it.

"No worries April, we have the whole night."

"Well then, let's get started," I announce. "We came here to create an alliance between the Italian mafia and The Black Killers. As you know, there is a war going on between all the gangs and in lead with the most states under their control are none other than Nicholas and Kai Black. Yes, both of them are bothers, but they both work for their own causes."

"Nicholas is reckless and untrustworthy. He does anything to gain power. I watched him kill nineteen gang leaders in one room without even the slight hesitation. All of whom trusted him profoundly. Kai on the other hand, gives what he promises. In exchange for closing down his camps I told Kai that I would give him all of America. He kept his end of the bargain and now I'm doing mine. If you ally with us and we end up winning, we will give you freedom of your own rights. Any mafia decisions will not be intercepted by gang matters or members unless it effects us directly. And because of Kai's deal with me, all the prostitute business will be yours and no camps will be run by gangs."

"It's quite an offer Miss. Salvatore," Giuliano says.

"We realize that this gang is mostly dependent on you," Alessio says. "Am I correct?"

"It's a team effort Mr. Tieri," I acknowledge.

"Mm," he thinks. "I have an offer for you. I have one task, you complete it and you have your new allies."

I look at Kai, Alec and Cole.

All of their eyes say the same thing.

You can do it.

"Sure," I reply.

"Great, then come with me," he gets up from the table and starts walking. I follow in his footsteps.

"Do you know what it is?" I hear Kai question Giuliano.

"No, my son is very secretive with these kinds of things," he says.

We go down to the basement where Alessio pulls me into a room painted in all white. He locks the door. Inside the room, are three people: Alessio, a man tied to the chair and me.

I look to my right at the one sided mirror. I know Kai, Alec, Cole and Giuliano stand on the other side as spectators.

"This man belongs to one of our enemies and knows some vital information. I want you to get it out of him," Alessio orders.

I look at the man sitting on the chair. He reeks of blood and sweat. His white shirt stained with crimson blood and his face shines with purple bruises. A stubble growing on his face makes him look thirty when he's probably only twenty-five.

"Getting a girl to do your work. What a man you are, Alessio," the man taunts. Alessio glares at the man, but returns his eyes on me.

"I'm not going to torture the man. I don't know anything about him: why he's here, who he works for, what his name is, his background, nothing. I'm not going to take your word for it either. My victims are not just random people, they've been researched on and made sure that they deserve what's coming for them. If you need information that only he has, then you can do the dirty work yourself," I dispute.