Chapter 31: Part Two

Start from the beginning

He brings his head back hovering over mine. His hands under the thin fabric of my thong.

"You're high."

"Just high off of you," I respond. Satisfied by my response, I feel Kai rip my thong off. I gasp by the sudden move and bite down on my bottom lip nervously.

......

I lie still under the blanket. Kai's arm draped over me, my back is glued to his dïck. The night was unplanned and that's all I have to say about that.

That's what those guys meant by have fun. Those brownies were laced with weed. I can't believe I got stoned. The whole time I couldn't think about anything, but Kai. There were a gazillion other things I could've thought about, but all I could think about was him.

Even off of the weed, all I can think about is  what just happened. The worst part of it all, I don't feel guilty. Not even one bit. Actually, every time I think about him, I get a smile on my face.

He pulls his arm off of me and gets up from the bed. I get up holding the blanket up to my chest.

"Where are you going?"

"It was a one time thing, it'll never happen again," he responds.

"What? You're saying you didn't feel anything?" I ask honestly shocked. He searches for his pants and slips them on once he finds them.

"Yeah, it was another casual fuck for me. Don't get your hopes up, Summer. If it means anything to you, you were outstanding."

"You cannot be fucking serious?" I groan in disappointment.

"You were high and naked, you can't blame me for what happened. You wanted it and I had the power to give to you, so I did. Be thankful," he discloses.

"I thought you were a man, clearly not. You can't avoid the fact that what happened tonight was more than just a casual fuck and we both know it. You can walk out today, but know that next time, it'll be me walking out on you," I warn holding back the tears that dared to spill.

"That day, I won't hold you back," he says before heading out.

I sit there overwhelmed with a swirl of emotions. He just left me. Do I even feel something more? Maybe it's just the attention I get from him is what I like. No one could love a man like him.

No one.

......

It's six in the evening and I haven't moved an inch from this bed. There isn't any motivation to move, so I'm not even bothered. Except for now, I was supposed to be downstairs for the meeting ten minutes ago.

"Summer, are you ready? Everyone's waiting for you downstairs," Alec speaks from the other side of the door. Not hearing a response, he opens the door.

"No!" I yell, but it's too late. He walks in and looks at all the clothes scattered along the floor. Standing out the most, is my bright red lingerie. I stuff my head into my pillow and groan as he picks up my bra.

"So I was right. Looks like you had a banger night. Get it?" he laughs.

"Shut up, Alec!"

"I'm guessing it wasn't good?"

"It was with Kai, you tell me."

"I wouldn't know, I don't have sex with the same gender, Summer," I roll my eyes. He knew exactly what I meant. "Okay, sorry. We'll talk about it later, but no more fooling around. You need to be downstairs now."