"Her," a fat man spoke without hesitation. I watch as the girl walks over to him trying to hide her disgust at the same time.

I try to hide my smile by looking down at the ground, but even then, it's hard for me to control my amusement. Poor girl, I wonder how she does it.

"I want her," my head snaps up at the known voice. Instantly, our eyes meet and I'm left speechless.

"You," he says again, snapping me out of my surprise. Without even a single thought, my feet start to move. I walk slowly around the end of the table and towards him. Many of the other men support frowns as I stand in front of Nick.

"Look at me," he demands. Building the courage, my head tilts up. The voices of the men choosing their girls is zoned out of my hearing as Nick's eyes scout every inch of my body.

"Come here," he says setting his hand flat on his thigh. Gulping, I take a seat on his lap. His hand on the small of my back, I close my eyes reassuring myself that it's okay.

"Why does it look like you've seen a ghost?" he asks.

"I'm new," I reply softly.

His lips stretch on a smile exposing his polished teeth.

"Maybe I should trade you for someone else, everyone hates me for choosing the girl with the perfect body. I was hoping it came with the perfect dance too."

I laugh.

"Your choice, but I've heard someone say: what's the point of getting something if you won't even taste it once."

His eyes lighten in surprise remembering that he, himself had said that to a young girl before.

"Do we know each other?"

Before I can respond, Zack starts talking.

"Let the dancing begin."

I look back at Nick with a grin on my face as I climb off his lap. The music starts and slowly increases its volume. Partition by Beyonce plays as all the girls start dancing.

Come on, Summer. You can do this.

One deep breath and I let go of everything. The stress, the thoughts and all control over my body is lost. I let my body seductively sway to the beat of the music.

Driver roll up the partition please. Driver roll up the partition please. I don't need you seeing Beyonce on her knees – Beyonce sings.

Show him what he lost, Summer.

I confidently walk towards Nick. My arms gently swing beside me as I hold my head up high with perfect posture. One step after the other, I lead with my chest until I'm right in front of him.

I straddle him. My eyes, most likely full of mischief, I bite down on my lip in a sexual manner. He could never resist a lip bite especially if it's done on purpose. The perfect lyric comes in play, so I start to sing.

"Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up. We ain't even gonna make it to this club. Now my mascara runnin', red lipstick smudged. Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck. He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse. He Monica Luwinski'd all on my gown-" my ass grinds against his hard erection teasingly. My lips linger on his neck trying to drive him crazy.

Losing his self control, one of his hands places itself at the small of my back while the other finds a grip in my hair. He pulls my head back and I watch his eyes darken as his pupils dilate.

"Fuck," he groans as he kisses my collarbone. His lips are harsh as always making me remember the things I've always tried to forget.

It's just a lap dance, Summer.