Even then, his body doesn't fail to impress. Is there anything he could wear and look bad in? No. I can't believe a guy with such a trashy personality has a drool worthy body, what a waste.

I don't know why, but I stand still at under the door frame. My feet won't budge. As my heart increases its beat, I know for the first time ever that I'm scared of Kai and he hasn't even done anything. Pulling out some courage, I take a step forward.

Instantly, he speaks,"Thought you were just going to stand there all day and devour me up with your eyes."

I clear my throat stalling time. I don't know what to say, all I can think of is last night.

Did we have sex?

As soon as I think that I'm back in reality, I spot a smile displayed on Kai's face.

"What's so funny?" I ask curiously.

"We didn't have sex," his words send relief. It's like I can finally start breathing again without feeling guilty.

Wait, how'd he know I was thinking about that?

"Because you talk out loud when you think sometimes," he replies as he scoops out the bacon into two plates. He carries them to the dining table leaving me speechless.

Do I actually think out loud? Man, that's not good.

"I agree," Kai says with amusement lacing his words.

I roll my eyes in annoyance searching for a painkiller. I find some Tylenol and take one before taking a seat in front of Kai on the table. Hungry, I drag the second plate of breakfast closer to myself and start eating.

"Can you just tell me what happened last night?"

"Now, what fun would that be?" he mocks.

"I'm serious," I deadpan.

"And I am too. If you're so hell bound on being conscious and aware, then maybe drinking your ass off isn't really a thing you should be doing," he suggests.

"I don't. If you haven't noticed, I stay away from drinking. The only reason I got carried away was because I knew you could've pulled away a cigarette from me but you can't take the alcohol out of my system. I needed insurance and that was it."

"Watch your tone, Summer."

How is he even serious right now? Impulsively, I stand up and the chair falls down in a loud thud.

"I'm not going to watch my tone! All I'm asking for is an explanation, not a fucking lesson from a guy who kills for a living."

He gets up and strides his way over to me. In a split second, he's towered over me with his dark eyes digging holes through my skull. Stubborn, I keep my eyes glued to his.

"What makes you think that I owe you any explanations?" he questions. His calmness is deadly, in a way I can't explain.

"I did your dirty work for you last night."

"It's your job and from the looks of it, it wasn't your first time doing someone else's dirty work for them," he states.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?"

"That the birth mark on your left breast is quite interesting," a devil-like grin takes over his face.

"We did not," I state.

"Oh, we did Summer. And you wanna know the most shocking part of it all?" I take slow steps back trying to keep distance. The universe isn't in my favour as I feel the wall behind me. Not taking any chances, Kai's arms fly up caging me in them.