Her bottom lip purses out like a child's. I remain quiet standing a few inches away with a poker face.

"Okay then Mr. Cranky Pants, I'm just gonna take two steps back and smoke this sucker. Even with three boys around, this is the only thing I can get my mouth around."

She turns her back to me. I can't help but admire that well rounded ass and how perfectly it fits into the high-waisted jean shorts.

Summer is a handmade sculpture with not a single flaw with how her body curves. Her personality along with her curved figure is every man's desire.

"Summer?"

"Mm-hm?"

"You just volunteered to suck me."

"Really? Nah. I'm drunk, not stupid."

"Apparently you're both," I reply amused. "Now drop that, and let's go. You've partied enough for one night."

I walk up closer, behind her. I try to get a grip on her wrist, but she turns around to face me hiding the cigarette behind her back. Her eyes were full of sorrow.

"Do you know what I see when I look at the moon?" I remain silent not being able to understand how, all of sudden, her mood dropped so drastically.

"I see your eyes. Dominating and ruthless grey eyes. It kills me on the inside, because the night was my favourite. Quiet and safe, but you ruined it... just like everything else," she whispers the last bit. She inserts the stick into her mouth and inhales. Exhaling, the cloud of smoke comes out towards me.

I close my eyes and take in the smell. This was the same poison I pledged that would never enter my lungs through a cigarette in my mouth. When the smell drifts away and the salty scent of the ocean takes over, a feeling of yearning washes over me. A billion times, I've tried to keep this girl away from smoking, but she just won't quit. And every time she smokes, it makes me want to do the same.

Remembering why I stopped, my hands fist in anger. I open my eyes to find Summer's back towards me. She holds her cigarette at her side as she stares off at the dark sea.

"OH. MY. GOSH," she spins around with excitement lacing her tone. "You know what I've always wanted to do?"

I wait for her to continue. Who knows what she's thinking of doing in this state?

"Skinny dipping," she grins. Immediately, she turns around and starts stripping.

"Hey, no. No one's going skinny dipping tonight," I scold. Summer shoves her crop top into my chest and I clench my jaw as she continues to take off her shorts. "Summer, it's zero degrees outside. Stop being stupid."

"Gosh, loosen up a bit," she huffs. Having enough of her behaviour, I take a hold of both her wrists.

"I am not going to be responsible for telling you about all the nonsense you're about to pull, so stop being stubborn and get your clothes back on. We're going home," I state sternly. Summer stares at me with a pout.

"Please?"

"No," I state. God, this girl is so damn annoying.

"Fine," she says. A sigh of relief escapes my lips and my body loses its tension. This was a wrong move on my part because Summer uses the moment to move back pulling me down in the water with her.

The numbing water collapses over my body and the air is sucked out of my lungs. My legs start kicking and in less than five seconds, my head splits open the surface of the water. Breathing heavily, I wipe off the water from my face and find Summer smiling, swimming only a few feet away from.