Prelogue

Some things are unpleasant.

Some things are evil.

Some things are unavoidable.

Some things are haunted.

It seems things are too unreal to happen, that coincidence isn't even a factor. It would seems the world has a mind of it's own. It seems reality has a mind of it's own, to consider it. God created reality to be a twister of suprises, because that's what it really is. It only seems reality has a mind of it's own because it faces in front of us when we escape reality. When we escape reality, we enter a dream world where imagination is key. Then reality slaps us upside the head, and tells us to wake up. That's when reality can seem evil. Because it is.

It is called for that dreaming is a way to escape reality. Where we can control all things, and nothing stops us from it. That's how I think God would feel. Never knowing what reality feels like. Because I think He never purposely wanted to create reality. Sin created it. And it is evil.

A thought occurs to me that afterlife is the escape route from reality. It's as if wiping your breathing soul off the Earth is a long dream. You control what happens now. You exceed your goals. And nothing can stop you.

That may be the case of sin. Sin was once a dream, but it morphed into a nightmare. Because if you compare a dream to reality, it feels like you've lived an eternity of a nightmare for your whole life. It's only a matter of time before you fall asleep and dream.

Some may believe of such as a state of mind where you can be in a alternative between the real world and imagination. But I think not. If I were to be fetched in a bimbo world of emotion, I would have a difficult time handling the pressure. So why would you think such a thing? Because the curious can think of things impossible. The young and wild minds.

Unlike some.

Ones who have used up all their curiosity.

So they have no choice.

But to be stuck in reality, till death do them part.

"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." - Lao Tzu