"Actually I don't think about that, but it's good idea too" I sat beside him "now give what's mine".

"This is not yours, this is MINE".

"Yours is mine, mine is mine, everything is mine".

He ate all the cake in single bite "wad will you du naw?" he asked me with full mouths even he can't eat.

I chuckled and lean to his face and licks the cake cream on his corner of the lips.

He is shocked by my sudden action.

"You looks so cute everytime" I said with pinch his nose.

"Tae babe" I quickly went few meters back away from my lolita.

Eomeonim enters the kitchen "Shall we go babe?" tae ran to his eomma "Nae eomma".

Mr. Kim family left.

"Don't do this to me, guk. It tooks one hour to convince him" she said with hitting me.

"Sorry mom, hereafter only you have to do lot. Be ready mom" i winked at her. "Yah" she tried to hit me again but I ran from her to my room. I heard the voice of my father laughing. I know who's going to get that hit behalf me.

**time backwards to where yoongi drags jimin**

Yoongi P.O.V:

I pushed him in my car.

"Address?" I asked with my angry voice.

"Ah?"

"Your address?"

"Xxx xxxx xxx" he said politely and looking down.

I started my car.

"When did you came back?" still angry mood.

"Yesterday" he never raise his head.

"Why you didn't tell me? Still i am not your trustworthy?" I asked at him with broken hearts.

He looks at me immediately and shook his head 8 times within 2 seconds.

"Please don't think like that" he took my right hand to his chest and hugged tightly "I trust you from my heart. Please don't ask me like this again" he started crying "Please forgive me not to tell you, I thought you will stop me to come here."

I want to talk to him about that tiny.

I sighed "Still I am mad at you chim" I said looking at the dark road I can't be angry long time before his puppy face. He kissed my fingers "Sorry yoon" that's it. I started to drive fastly.

Jimin house:

Living room:  

Bedroom from inside view:

Kitchen:  

Once he opened the door I start to kiss him like we didn't meet years

I closed the door using my legs still kissing.

I push him to the wall and start to open kiss his neck, he starts moan lightly.

"yoon.. youu said, yoou want to ta talk about some something serious?" he asked me with moans.

"That will wait, I want you now" I said with kisses.

"Where is your room?" I asked him while sucking his collarbones he lifted his hand up.

I lift him, he locked his legs with my waist. I start to kiss him again. Without breaking our kiss went to his room.

Slowly placed him on the bed and separate the kiss. He start whimper. I chuckled by his needy mood.

"Don't worry chimmy I will give you more than what you want" I said with smirk he blushed and hide his face with small hands.

"Do you have condom?" he nodded still his hands covered his face "In luggage".

"You packed that too?! So you know when we meet we will do this?" I asked with smirk he blushed nth time.

**time skip**

"Yoon?" I hummed in response.

Both are naked under blanket and hugged each other. He is playing with my fingers.

"Did you get any information about him?" sighed I know he won't leave this topic.

"Few days back he went LA to meet someone but we don't know who is that and after that he gone like always." 'I think this enough, I don't want to my chim gets worry about this anymore. He is getting strong more and more now a days it makes us to hard to trace him. We dunno who is helping behind him'

"I hope he will not come again my and tae life"

"Don't worry my dear I won't allow that again" I kissed his forehead he hugged me.

We heard fireworks sounds.

"Happpieee New Year" both said unison.

I lean to kiss him. He respond me, in few minutes the kiss starts roughly. I pushed him and gets on top of him. And start to suck his soft skin.

"Yahhh, justt now we we are finished" he said with moans.

"But I want second round" i replied to look at his eyes.

"You failed in maths? We have already done two rounds."

"Then second time with third round! That's not bad tho" I said with smirk.

"YAH.." I cuts him with my kiss. And and and..