"Give my sight back!" Tanya said. "Tanya this is what they want. If you attack now we'll all die" Edward said. I stopped my concentration and the girls relaxed. Edward suddenly dropped to the ground in grunting in pain. Bella stepped forward and closed her eyes before her shield was around us. I looked at Jane glaring at her before she suddenly fell to the ground crying in pain.

The Volturi's eyes went to me and I stopped. Jane stood up glaring at me and went to charge at us when Aro stopped her. Alec went to release his power when Aro also stopped him. "Aro, you see there's no laws broken" Carlisle said. "Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable and we know nothing of what these children will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow" Aro said turning to his Guard.

Someone entered the field and Aro gasped. "Alice" Edward said. "Alice!" Aro said happily. Alice and Pierre walked past us and toward the Volturi. The guard stopped them before they could get closer. "Mr dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here after all" Aro said. "I have evidence the children won't be a risk to our kind" Alice said.

"Let me show you" Alice said holding her hand out. "Brother?" Caius said. Aro motioned her forward and she shoved the guards slightly before walking over to him. Dimitri slapped Pierre and he grunted fighting against the guards holding him slightly. Aro took Alice's hand and as she stood in front of him.

"It doesn't matter what I show you, even when you see, you still won't change your decision" Alice snapped at Aro. She snatched her hand away and turned to us. "Now" She mouthed and I turned to Cecilia who looked scared. I grasped her hand in mine briefly. "Everything will be ok I promise I will get you back. I love you so much baby girl" I said rushed before quickly kissing her cheek.

"Take care of my daughter" I said to Seth who grunted before taking off into the forest along with Jacob and Nessie following behind. Alice turned and kicked Aro sending him flying through the air. She went to run away but was grabbed by two guards. The Volturi stepped forward and so did we. "Take her away" Aro said and they began pulling Alice away.

"LET HER GO!" Carlisle yelled before charging forward. He threw off the guards that tried to stop him and Aro charged at him both of them leaping into the air. The both landed and Carlisle's body fell to the ground. I gasped as I saw Carlisle's head in Aro's hand. Esme screamed and Aro smirked.

Edward charged forward and everyone followed, Jasper and I running side by side. The Volturi charged at us and I ran faster. I saw the wolves run between us and I tackled a Volturi member as we reached them. I flipped him over me slamming him to the ground and ripped his head off before someone wrapped their arms around me. I head butted the person got out of their grip before kicking them down.

She stood up and went to tackle me but I threw her away using my power. I saw a guy grab Jasper by his neck anger filled me. I ran over and grabbed the cup by his neck snapping his head back causing it to come off. Jasper and I stood back to back as more Volturi members came at us. I kicked a girl in the face as she charged at me.

I grunted as I slammed her head in the ground before breaking it off. I turned and saw Jane staring at Jasper. I stood up and focused on her and she glared at me. "Pain" I said using her own power against her and she screamed in pain as she fell to the ground. Someone charged at me and I turned to see Alec. He tackled me to the ground and I groaned.

Someone tackled him off of me and I turned to see Emmett. I looked at Jasper and saw him pinned to the ground by guards. "NOOO!" I screamed as Dimitri was about to behead him. I lifted all the guards that were pinning Jasper and threw them into Jane knocking them all to the ground. I ran to Jasper and helped him up embracing him quickly.