"Hi, Teddy! Hi, Cora! Are you two playing with Papi?" Will asks Theodore and Coralei.

"Yes!" Theodore and Coralei say in unison.

"We are building a house with LEGOS! Well, I am. Theodore and Coralei kinda gave up on me." RJ says, giving Will a look and Will giggles loudly.

"You are too cute, babe. I love you so much." Will says as he vlogs RJ and RJ gives him another look.

"I love you too!" RJ says with a grin at Will.

Harlow finishes breastfeeding and Will begins to burp her on his shoulder.

"This baby girl is getting so big! She is having a growth spurt right now so she likes to eat all of the time! Aren't you, Harlow? You are getting so big!" Will says as Harlow coos at him.

"She is almost four months old! She is getting so big!" RJ says in a babyfied voice as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

"I'm hungry!" Coralei says out loud.

"Me too! Me too!" Theodore says as he smiles. 

"I'm hungry as well!" Benji says as he continues to play his game.

"Papi is going to make dinner for us tonight!" Will says to Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison.

"What are you going to make, Papi?" Coralei asks RJ.

"I'm going to make us Ropa Vieja for dinner!" RJ announces to the kids.

"I LOVE Ropa Vieja! It is my favorite food ever!" Benji says with excitement.

"Me too! It is so yummy!" Coralei says as she climbs on the couch and sits next to Will.

"Ya, yummy!" Theodore says happily.

"I'm going to go in the kitchen and make it! Be good for Daddy!" RJ says to the kids.

"Let's put something on tv." Will says as he searches through the TV guide.

"I wanna watch the New Year's Eve thing! The ball drop!" Benji says to Will.

"The ball drop is on New York. New York is ahead of us so they will hit the new year before we do." Will explains to Benji.

"Oh cool!" Benji says with a smile.

*****
"Dinner is all done, guys!" RJ says to the kids from the kitchen.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in excitement as they run into the dining room.

Will lays Harlow in her pack 'n' play to finish her nap and kisses her cheek before going into the dining room with the kids.

"Mmm, this looks so good, babe! Thank you!" Will says as he smiles at RJ.

"You're welcome, love! Eat up you guys!" RJ says to Will, Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

Benji, Coralei and Theodore begin to happily eat their Ropa Vieja!