18

I was reading a book on my couch while Ashton was laying with his head rested on my lap, watching the TV. I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to focus on the words I was reading and realized I was reading that one page for more than 10 minutes. It was hard to focus though, because Ashton kept running his hand up and down my tight and each time his hand touched my skin, I got goose bumps. From time to time, he let his hand run on the very inside of my tight and that's why I couldn't read the damn book.

It's been less than one week since Ashton and I proved our love to eachother, and there was no denying I wanted to do it again. I wanted to do it again so badly. But what could I do? Should I just say: "Hey Ash, I want you, let's have sex."? Well, no. So for almost one week I've been waiting for him to do something. To lead us to do it again. And he was doing that at that moment.

"Babe." he said, his voice low because we haven't been talking in a while.

"Mhm?" I muttered, not paying any attention to him. I put my hand in his hair and played with it.

"Aren't you bored?" he asked as he took my hand in his and brought it to his lips.

"Ashton, I'm trying to read."

"You've been on that same page for forever." he said, letting out a light chuckle.

"That's because you're distracting me."

"Oh, am I?" he teased. I gave up on the book and closed it, looking at Ashton.

"What do you want?"

"You." he said back imediately. I sighed.

"Stop playing around, dork." I said as I ruffled his hair again.

"I was being serious." he said. I leaned down and pecked his lips a few times, with him only lazily responding. I laid down so I was on top of him now, and kissed him. He finally kissed back and our mouth danced in perfect sync as he brought his hands up on my hips.

"So that's a yes?" Ashton asked and I laughed into his lips. He smiled as he grabbed my ankles and laid me down, rolling on top of me. He deepened the kiss and our toungs found eachother. His hand travelled to my side and found it's way under my shirt, brushing against my skin.

"Can we go upstairs?" I asked.

"No, I can't wait till there." he said as he kissed my neck, then brought his lips to mine again. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together, not breaking the kiss. I wanted to do it, so badly, I loved him so much.

The sound of the front door opening stopped us and Ashton collapsed down on me, a big sigh of disappointment leaving his mouth.

"Maddie? I'm home, I brought someone!" we heard Sam yelling.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I shortly kissed a spot under his ear. Ashton left a small kiss on my neck.

"It's alright." he whispered back.

"We're here!" I called to Sam. Ashton and I didn't move, we stayed in that position with Ashton literally laying on me with his head hidden in my neck. Sam walked into the living room and a girl was standing right next to him, holding his hand tightly. Her cheeks were bright red and I could tell she was nervous. But she was gorgeous, she was skinny, her blonde hair was middle lenght, it went just past her shoulders and her big green eyes were so pretty and shiny I was jealous.

"This is Sophia, my girlfriend." he said, smiling as he looked at her. I knew Sam, and he wouldn't bring a girl over if it wasn't serious. I knew he was talking about a few other girls while we were here in Australia, but it seemed like he found the right one.