14

The next day, I woke up and saw Ashton's sleepy face which already made my day and put a smile on my face. I couldn't take my eyes off of him while he was still sleeping. After a few minutes a smile appeared on his face.

"Morning princess." he said, not opening his eyes.

Every girl wants to hear a Morning princess from a boy when she wakes up. And I got to hear that, and butterflies immediately filled my stomach. Actually, I'm not sure if they ever left that place when I was with Ashton.

"I love this." I said.

"You love what?" he asked, finally opening his eyes to see me. I tangled my hands in his hair and fixed it a bit. He smiled.

"I love waking up in the morning and the first thing I see is you." I told him. He smiled bigger.

"I love this too." he said and I smiled. He reached for my hand and grabbed it, tracing small circles on the back of it.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you threw up in the middle of the night if you didn't know." he said and I chuckled.

"I know that."

"So are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah." I said. We were quiet for a few minutes.

"These are my favourite moments." he said.

"Yeah?"

"When we're just lying together, like this. We could be quiet and do that for hours and I'd love it."

"You haven't kissed me yet today." I said just to get a kiss from him. He smiled, leaned down and kissed me.

"Happy?" he whispered.

I nodded.

We were lying in bed for another few minutes in silnce.

"Do you want to eat some breakfast?" he asked.

"Okay."

"Alright, let's get up." he said and kissed my temple. We got up from the bed and he walked next to me, grabbing my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You can go to the bathroom if you want to. I'll make some breakfast." he said and I smiled.

"Are you sure you don't need any help?"

"Come on, like I'm a baby."

"You're my baby." I giggled, stood on my tippytoes and pecked his nose. He smiled.

"You're cute when you giggle like that." he said.

"Aw, come on." I laughed.

"I'm serious." he said and kissed the top of my head.

I walked upstairs then. I took his sweatpants and a random T-shirt from his dresser and walked to the bathroom. He wouldn't mind me taking his clothes, would he? He never does. I did all the things you do in the morning and then walked downstairs to the kitchen where Ashton was cooking something while listening to some news on the radio. He didn't notice me because it was too loud in the kitchen. I walked closer to him and jumped on the counter next to him, deciding to just sit there and watch him.

"Oh, there you are." he smiled, showing his big dimples, and that made my heart race.

"What are you doing?"

"Making pancakes."

"Yes!" I breathed out and he laughed at me. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. He was still taller than me, even though I was sitting on the counter.