The game is on

A few days later 

Tonight was swelter skelter and I've gone almost every year, and this would be no exception. And I'd heard around town that dedsec would be there  so that gives me an opportunity to learn more about them, and hopefully not the other way around. I got ready and hopped on my motorbike then drove for about an hour to get to that part of the desert. I found ray and we both sat down and talked "I read the news, I'm sorry Jay. Who knows what they'll do if they'll find you? You wanna fill your head?" I shook my head remembering what happened I did that "you know I don't do that stuff T-Bone, remember last time? I almost killed myself." He nodded and took some of he drugs, I got up and went to do some art to say that I was here.

I painted my calling card in the entrance to the graffiti area, an abstract Bluejay with dripping colours and my name in the corner, my Hacker name

I painted my calling card in the entrance to the graffiti area, an abstract Bluejay with dripping colours and my name in the corner, my Hacker name. I finished off and saw a van pull up with the man from Haum in the drivers seat, so I rushed away and went to get a drink of whiskey, then stood somewhere I could see them and my artwork. I watched them all walk up to at it them gaze at it then I watched as another random Hacker joined them and started talking about it "It's her calling card, she puts it in the same place every year to say she's here. Something happened to her and no one talks about it, I'm still trying to figure her out, maybe ask her out one day?" 

I smiled and I saw them all look at him "you know Bluejay in person? Where is she?" He jerked his thumb towards me and I glanced away just in time before they all looked in my direction. "Hey Bluebird, get over here and meet these guys" I stood from the pole I was leaning against and wandered over to them smiling vaguely "Hey...How you enjoying the party?" I was never good at social interaction but I did notice the masked gladiator's eyes turn to pixelated hearts, the female of the group stepped forward "Yea we're having a great time! Aren't we guys?"

 She turned to them and I could feel her stare from where I was standing, they all nodded their heads and the masked one gave  two arrow up eyes (^^) " Yea, hey do you know where the pit is? I'm dying to watch a fight there" I smiled at his attempt to flirt, he was pretty cool so far so why not flirt back? He'd probably be high later and not be any fun then not remember me "if you can hold your stomach, I'll take you there and I'll owe you a dollar" I saw his eyes turn to exclamation marks(!!) and strolled up to me, even as we started walking I felt him turn around and give a thumbs up to his friends like I was some kind of score.

I saw a bulge in his crotch and grinned, he didn't even know me and he was already turned on, he didn't know my story or what really happened. He just knew that something happened. We reached the pit and I leaned against the metal cage to protect me from falling in "C'mon Boys, there's so many birds here, show us who's better" I knew as soon as I announced my presence that they would really start to fight, I was a strong one and most of the hackers here liked that so they wanted to 'take me home'. I wasn't a prize to be won, just another player in a game.I noticed how intensely my companion was watching the fight, I wasn't in for too much of it but I'd fought before and won "you wanna beer or something?" He looked at me surprised "a girl's gotta do something to entertain her amigos " his eyes went to arrows "Hell Yea, I'd love one but where would you get one? If you haven't noticed we're in the middle of the desert" I smiled and went to the bar and came back with two ice cold beers and gave one to him "there are perks for being here for years, they tend you let you get cheaper drinks".

We watched the fight for a while then the competition began which I took part in  and normally won but Dedsec won this year, I was a little pissed but hey, we can't all be winners "you probably just pissed off the prettiest little bird here considering she's won for a good few years running" I watched the mask light up with surprise then disappointment, when ray walked away to get more drugs, I heard the Haum guy whisper to the mask man "Told you she was hot" my fighter buddy turned to him and in surprise agreed "I know right, she's like the Hacker goddess, no wonder she's won it for years, getting fucked by her would be a dream" I moved so I was standing behind them "well you can kiss that dream goodbye, I'm a virgin" his eyes went to circles, he must of been surprised by that "don't expect every girl to have had sex" then I walked away and layed in the back of a pick up truck watching the stars.