Sciencetale Sans x Gf Stressed Reader

(I know how many people would do readers to comfort SCI sans when he's stressed. But imma change it up a bit.)

You kept writing on your papers. You had to work on how to extract determination for the soul vessels. Also experimenting on souls as well.

You were given two souls to extract from their soul trait.

You also had a bunch of pile of work and you felt like you were going to faint.

It was 2:00 am and you still weren't sleeping. Your eyes had heavy black bags. You kept working.

"I think that's enough for today Y/N." You turned to see Sans putting your work away.

"No I'm fine Sans. Leave me alone." You said typing on your laptop but Sans Shut it off before you get to type another word.

You had no problem because when it shuts down, it automatically saves your work.

You groaned. "Come on Sans just let me work and I will go to sleep." You begged as Sans shook his head.

"You know it isn't healthy. Especially when you told me when I was in that state. And you always say that all the time." Said Snas.

You sighed. "Fine... I will take a break. I'm getting tired." You stood up.

You couldn't walk because you were out of energy. Sans caught you.  He chuckled as he pecked a kiss on your head.

He carried you to his room and you both cuddled together. You were both fast asleep.

Gaster POV

(If he isn't alive just in this timeline he is.)

He snapped a picture and posted it on the undernet. Papyrus squealed quietly as they both walked away.