AntiVirius Sans x AntiVirius Reader

(I haven't seen a lot of ships involving him in it, so why not?) *yes I take notice that people ship ANTI x VIRIUS sans. But please this is just a oneshot known as a reader named (Y/N) with Sans. If you don't like this chapter, by all means I give you a shortcut to the next chapter.*

Thanks for understanding

~ReaderReads10

YOUR POV

You sat in a void. Just because ink and Error has a void didn't mean you never had one.

You and Sans sat in the void. You both found out about each other.

You and Him eventually work together to help protect the AUs from viruses.

You and Sans evenutally fought Virus Sans. You both won. And you can know what happened from there. "Hey Y/N"

You turned. You wore headphones that had electricity. It was blue. "Heya Sans" you said smiling softly.

You wore a blue jacket that had a white cross. Wore blue pants. Your head phone piece covering half your eye.

Sans blushed at the sight of you. "Just wondering if you'd wanna go on a date?"

Your face blushed blue. He's asking you on a date?

"Sure," you said. Just because you and AntiVirus Sans protect AUs from viruses and destroy them.

Doesn't mean you both dedicate your life to it. You grabbed his hand.

He was about to lean in with a kiss. But you stopped him.

"We can't have this fan fiction, in here DRAGON around, would we Sans?" You said smirking.

Sans nodded as he smirked.

Fan fiction.exe has been deleted.

A/N

Oh come on!

Well guess that wraps up the chapter. I know it seems short. But I posted tons of chapter in a day. Anyways it is ANTIVIRUS Sans after all." I said shrugging.

Well hope you enjoy this chapter, bye my lovies!

~ReaderReads10