Error Sans x Glitchy Reader

(I will call him Error in this one)

Your POV

You sat on the cliff. Stargazing. You were in Outertale. You thought you were the only one that's a error. You felt glitchy.

You felt nervous. A presence was near. A portal opened. Weird You thought you're the only one to open portals.

A black skeleton came through the portal. He looked like you. He was glitchy.

"Who are you glitch!" Said the skeleton as blue strings shot out of his hands.

You used your strings to fight it off. "I don't mean any harm, I was just stargazing, Who are you? I'm Y/N I thought I was the only error here." you said.

"I'm Error..." you saw a faint blush. Error say a distance from you.

You scoot next to him. "Aren't the stars beautiul?" You asked.

"Yeah I go here to think sometimes." You slowly lay your head on his shoulder.

Error tensed. He didn't glitch. He seem surprised. He had a faint blush as he looked at you.

"I go here to think to," You replied. "Aren't you scared? I'm Error, the destroyer of AUs." Error asked.

"Well I understand how you feel, I actually destroy AUs to balance things out." You answered.

Error looked surprised. "I regret it. I had to destroy lives. Not only genocidal AUs but Pacifist as well." I said looking into guilt.

*Flashback*

"Frisk run! Why are you doing this!" Your eyes shown no emotions.

You looked at Sans. Another version. "It's for the multiverses own good"

You used strings. You destroyed this AU. Screams was heard. Soul shatters. You felt stuck. Lost. Confused. Why were you here?

*Flashback end*

A tear slowly shed your face. "Why am I here? To do this? I never wanted to destroy AUs."

"Does ink know?-

"Yes, Ink let me do my job. All AUs are crowding the Multiverse. He never told anyone about me. I wanted them to find out themselves" You said cutting off Error.

Error sighed. "It's ok," Error leaned in and kissed your lips.

You felt your face go red as a tomato. "I'm sorry I-"

"It's ok, I like it actually. I never felt... love before." I said.

You lay your head on Errors lap.

Errors POV

I softly smiled at y/n

I slowly looked up at the stars.

Me and Y/N looked at the stars. We both calmly stargazed.

I founded someone like me. Someone who'd understand.