Sans x Faith!soul reader part 2

READER POV

Everything went great. You grew close to Sans. You felt safe. And he felt safe.

Alphys obviously shipped you and Sans. You both liked each other. Without even realizing.

Alphys tricked Sans saying that "Toriel needs help, she needs to get some snails near uh MTT resort." Yes there was a resort of Mettaton's on the surface. "c-crazy a-am I r-right?"

"Oh sure I will help tori" Sans walked towards your room. "Why are we here?" Sans asked. "Cause snails are here! I-I left them here!" Said Alphys.

Sans was confused. "Ok alph, where's the snails?" Sans replacing the confusing grin into a lazy grin.

Undyne tricked you saying that she was going to help you to control your powers.

You nodded as you went into your room only meeting Sans.

You and him blushed.

"JUST CONFESS! Also this was all a lie Don't kill us bye!" They both ran out of the Room.

"ALPHYS UNDYNE YOUR BOTH DEAD TO ME!" I shouted.

Sans looked towards you as your face blushed. "It's nighttime and they are already dragged us in a room."

Sans chuckled. You yawned as you lay down on your bed and dozed off half conscious.

Sans closed the door as he lay next to you. "I like you Y/N I understand if you don't feel the same way" Said Sans.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. You felt safe. We both cuddled together.

"I love you to" I said yawning. Sans face blushed blue.

Sans pecked your forehead a soft gentle kiss. "Goodnight Y/N"

"Night Sans" you and Sans begin to sleep.

Little did you both know.

NO ONES POV

"OMG MY SHIP FINALLY SAILED!" Alphys whisper-shouted.

"We did it!... hey alphys what's the ship name for Sans and y/n?" Undyne asked.

"I honestly d-don't k-know, i-i h-have a better i-idea!" Alphys whispered.

Alphys took a picture and posted it on the under net.

CoolSkele50: OMG IS THAT SANS AND Y/N!

FriskyandDetermination: Yes! My ship finally sailed!  My OTP!

Azzy10: omg 😆😆

ToriTheCareTaker50: oh my... they really do make a true pair, 😁