"I ask myself how I ended up with a girl so perfect every day too," Stiles replied sincerely, his hand placing itself over the one she had on his face, "and I genuinely believe you are my soulmate, Harper Verum."

Without saying another word, Harper moved forwards and pressed her lips against his. Stiles let go of her hand, putting it in her hair. She didn't care if he messed up the beach waves she had spent half an hour this morning creating, instead, she swiped their homework off of the bed and moved on top of him.

"Harps," Stiles groaned as her body unintentionally brushed over his crotch.

She tried to bite back a smile as she ducked her head down, her lips attacking his neck. One of Stiles' large hands cupped the back of her head, encouraging her further, his eyes fluttering shut and small grunts leaving his mouth with every kiss and bite and suck she made. Behind her, she left a sea of purple marks that were only bound to grow darker.

"Fuck," Stiles whispered, "Please can - Please -"

"Cat got your tongue, Stilinski?" Harper grinned teasingly, her fingers reaching for the buttons of the plaid shirt that he was wearing. "You know, I've been thinking about something recently."

"Yeah?" Her boyfriend sat up quite eagerly.

"I wanna be in charge," Harper whispered against his ear.

"You wanna be in charge?" Stiles repeated, his brows furrowed.

"Mhm. You gonna let me take care of you, Stiles?" She cocked her head at him.

"Fuck. When you look at me like that I have no choice but to say yeah."

Harper chuckled and leaned forward, capturing his lips in hers yet again. They worked eagerly and passionately against each other, Harper's tongue slipping into his mouth as her hands continued to pull the shirt off of his body, leaving him bare-chested beneath her. Her soft palms found his chest, smoothing over the pale broadness of it.

She climbed off of him, watching his bottom lip jut out ever so slightly. Stiles craned his neck to watch what she was doing off of his bed, his hazel eyes lighting up as he watched her peel the cotton shorts and underwear she was wearing off. They remained on his bedroom floor as she climbed back up.

"You're going to be a good boy and make me come, yeah?" Harper said softly, smoothing her fingers through his hair.

Stiles found himself nodding more eagerly than he would have cared to admit. However, as she adjusted herself, slinging one leg over the other side of his head, his hands were already reaching to hold her thighs and keep her grounded and in place. Once Harper was above him, her wet cunt exposed, Stiles brought her further down and planted his tongue where she wanted it the most.

He heard a small sigh of relief come from her lips and she couldn't help rolling her hips against him a little bit. Stiles' fingers dug in deeper to her flesh and he began to lap up her arousal, one of Harper's hands gripping his hair. She lifted the baggy shirt she was wearing with the other so that it didn't go in his face.

Stiles seemed to tease her for just a little bit longer before he moved onto her clit, giving it kitten licks. Harper's little moans were like music to his ears, only encouraging him to add some more pressure. He could feel her legs shaking and knew that she wanted to bring her thighs together, so he held on tighter.

"So good, Stiles," Harper whispered, her voice raspy.

Her head flung back as he wrapped his mouth around her bundle of nerves, suckling. He lapped up her arousal as she grew wetter and wetter. It was getting harder for her not to grind down against him as he worked faster, bringing her closer to her ending.