"I've never wanted anything as much as I want you, Dolcezza."

"So have me."

I didn't have to tell him twice.

He stood up and got rid of his sweatpants, letting his hard cock jut free. My face paled, and my heart started to pick up pace.

"You're going kill me with that." I said.

He mischievously grinned, crawling his way up my body, kissing and sucking his way up to my lips.

Grabbing the hair by the nook of my neck, he brought my lips up to meet his. My tongue sought his out, and our kiss quickly turned passionate, moving on its own accord. Taking what the other needed and vice versa.

He kissed me with everything he had. He caressed the side of my face, my breasts, the back of my thighs as if he didn't know where he wanted to touch me the most.

"You're mine, Audrey," he throatily said in between our passionate kisses.

"Yours," I panted.

He kissed me like his life depended on it. Like I was everything he ever wanted and so much more.

"Val..." I moaned in a voice I didn't recognize.

Our bodies moved in sync like they were made for each other, nothing could ever compare or even come close to this. I placed my hand on his rapidly beating heart that was pounding against my chest.

"You're never leaving me after this," he growled, slowly thrusting in.

"Ahhh... Val..."

"Shhh... Dolcezza, I got you." He said kissing me.

I swear I felt every last inch of him as he tore his way through my virginity. My teeth bit into his bottom lip hard enough to taste blood, but he didn't care.

He slowly thrust in and out of me, trying to gain control of his breathing, while I tried hard not to jerk away from him. I waited for the pain to subside.

He claimed me without words. His hips thrust harder and deeper into me with a compassionate, deliberate motion. I could do nothing but surrender to him.

Submit to the only man I'd ever felt truly safe with. The only man who I was falling deeply in love with. With every kiss, every touch and every thrust he made unspoken promises to me.

My head fell back against the pillow, and my breathing became heady, urgent, and so good...

He immediately lapped at my neck and breasts, leaving tiny love-bites all over.

My arms reached around him, hugging him closer against my body, wanting to feel his entire weight on me. He leaned his forehead on mine.

Our mouths were parted, still touching and panting profusely, trying to feel each and every sensation of our skin-on-skin contact. I swear the pounding of our hearts echoed off the walls.

"F*ck, Dolcezza... Come... come on my cock... just like that..."

I was coming. I was coming from my head to my toes, and all he needed was to keep doing whatever he was doing. A faint whimper turned into a moan when he angled my leg up higher, hitting a certain spot that made me crazy.

"Valentine..." I panted.

"F*ck, Audrey... F*ck... you feel so good... so f*cking mine..." he growled, somewhere in between pleasure and pain.

I fell.
He fell.
We met somewhere in the middle.

I shuddered beneath him and his body tensed above mine.

We went rounds two, three, and four, unable to satiate ourselves.

Afterwards, I laid in his arms as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mhmm."

"You sure?"

"Mhmm."

"Is that all you can say?"

"Mhmm."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

It was then that it hit me.

"Val," I said.

"Yes?"

"We didn't use a condom."

"Well we are each other's firsts so I know we're both clean and I also know that you're on the pill."

"How do you know that?"

"I know everything about you, Dolcezza."

"How do you know that you were my first?"

He smirked and rolled us so that he was above me. "Because you're not the type of girl who just lets anyone in between your beautiful thighs."

"I let you in." I teased.

"We both know I'm not just anybody. You're mine and I'm yours." He said as he kissed me.

I pulled back and ran my hand through his hair.

"Can I ask you something?"

He nodded. "Anything."

"You're going to kill Andrew, aren't you?"

"He put his hands on you and he thinks you belong to him." He said, a fire burning in his eyes.

"I don't. I'm yours." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him impossibly closer. "I don't want you to get hurt."

He chuckled. "He can't hurt me, Dolcezza. Not physically."

"He has a lot of friends."

"And I have an army." He said before he gave me a smile. "You're worried about me."

"Yeah. I....care about you a lot."

"Care about me a lot, huh?" He smirked.

I nodded. "Yes. Don't you care about me?"

"More than you know."

That night was undoubtedly the best night of my life.