twentyfive - christmas ♡

Start from the beginning

her grip tightened on taehyung's sweater.

"princess.." she muttered.

we let go of the hug and laughed at each other.

"we look like jimin's hair when he dyed it red months ago" i commented.

"let's spend this night peacefully, let's just sit and talk" namjoon smiled.

we flopped onto our blankets and pillows.

Chaeyeon's POV

"i'm going to go make some hot chocolate, mine may not be as good as chaeyeon's but yolo" jihyun said, standing up and stretching.

"i want to make some ramen, so i'm coming too" namjoon stood up and followed jihyun.

that just left taehyung and i.

"taehyung?"

"yeah?"

"this might be a weird question but? a-are you the guy that comforted me after my break up with jinyoung?" i asked cautiously.

what clicked in me was that he said 'treat you like the princess you are' which is very similar to what the guy said when he helped me.

taehyung stared at me before his lips curled into a smile.

"i knew you would find out eventually" he smirked.

i gasped quietly.

"you look so different now, i kind of miss your glasses though" i frowned.

taehyung smiled.

"i still have them actually, i don't wear them as much now though since my eyesight has been getting better" he replied.

"i remember you had short hair and such a small face yet chubby cheeks, how cute you were back then" he cooed.

"and sassy i must add" he clicked his tongue.

i giggled, recalling the memory.

"i was trying to be all smooth and everything but you hit me with that 'i know' shit" he whined.

"aw, sorry" i pouted.

"since i got stood up on my first official date, i was scared you would think i was ugly or something" he said.

"i never saw you as ugly!" my eyes widened.

"little fourteen year old me thought you were a real cutie" i admitted.

"am i still one now?" he winked.

"no"

"i hate you"

"i wonder why jinyoung was a suspect for the murders" taehyung rubbed his chin.

"oh i know why, a few months after our break up, he was suspended from school for raping girls and even making a girl pregnant" i said, spilling the tea.

"imagine if one of the victims was me.. yikes" i cleared my throat.

he cringed at the thought.

"how about that other girl?" taehyung asked.

"ah, shin minseo, the infamous play girl" i sighed.

"minseo used to attend our school before she was kicked out when she was caught having sex with another dude during class hours" i explained.

"yeah, i remember hearing that at the start of first year" he replied.

"i don't know where those two are now but we definitely know that jinyoung is still in seoul, which kind of frightens me" i laughed lowly.