"You yap and get pissy attitude or pour drink and get money." I slip $10 on the worn down bar and Dima quiets up immediately. I scoff with a head shake, idiots will do anything for money. Guess I'm one too.

Dima returns with another bottle of vodka and a shot cup but then does a double take at my appearance

"Ahh waittt a minute. You piss your kin off but he never throw down on you like this..It looks like you had battle of your own." He looks finally inspecting the bruises forming on me

"Irishmen. Sought me out before the fight and got their little punches in. I left them laying in the street but none dead so I expect to see them again soon." I down the tart liquid that was more battery acid than alcohol

"Another." I demand and he stills. The playfulness that emitted when I first walked in was now replaced by a bitterness that showed all disgust.

"Irishmen..those grimey shits play dirty whenever their prides are jabbed. Must be the ugly fucker you kicked out of ring?" I nod

"You're smarter than you look. But unlike him I like to plan out. Scan and wait..go in for the kill. Im $2000 out of pocket and it fuels me more." I twirl the drink in my hands. It was no problem asking of Igor, but he was not enough for what I had in store.

I would also need to get into Irish territory, a death sentence I know but I didn't see anyway else of living other than how I already do.

Dima shakes his head "You're worse then the grown ass men in this bar. If only they knew who they were dealing with"

It's best they don't so that everything would be smoother

"Dima" I announce seriously after swallowing the last of the substance. The look I gave was enough to let him know I was in the mood of doing business.

"Feliks, smotri bar. I ne pozvolyayte nikomu vybezhat' (Feliks, watch the bar and make sure no one runs out)" Dima shouts to the muscular man collecting drinks at the end of the pub who only nods his head in acknowledgement

Without words, Dima exits the bar and I follow this silently to the back room. Locking the door behind me.

I had been in this room many times in my life, much of that was just me being a nosy shit or stealing cigarettes from an unsuspecting Dima. This was where business deals were made, and I had enough respect from this community to be here casually.

The tall man sat behind the worn down desk he found years before with a large flag of Russia hanging behind.

"You know" he starts as he leans back in the seat with arms behind his head.

"I always knew you would end up back here, in a situation like this" I roll my eyes

"What give it away? The drinking as a minor or bare knuckle boxing for gambled money?" This strikes him to laugh but I had no time to waste.

"I need you to rig the Raster line up. I need you to make sure every Irishman is in battle with someone below their weight class." I saw forwardly, instantly Dimas smile falters.

"You think I listen to you? "I need, I need" There is important dynamic in The Barn. I can't go switching up the raster just because you're pissed off, not to mention it doesn't make sense. Why would you want them to win? Fighter not in their weight class easily will be defeated."