"Don't have to worry? Ah hell!" He didn't know where to go and bang his head. This lady was pissing him off. "This is my daughter and she is bloody sick, dammit, so I do worry for her." He roared waking up Ruhi in the process.

"Ahhh... Mama..mmhh.." She cried.

"Oh baby, oh baby, papa is here. I have got you, darling. You will be fine. Stop crying now. I love you." He crooned as he rocked her on his shoulder.

"It's my mistake. I shouldn't have trusted you and let you take care of my precious daughter because you know nothing about nuturing a kid." Saying that he walked back to his room with Ruhi still crying inconsolably.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why is she crying?" Madhu asked. He hoped she would be fast asleep but she was up and changed into her night cloths.

"Mama... mama..." Ruhi stretched her little body reaching for her mother's warmth.

"Why are you crying, my love?" Madhu cooed as she took Ruhi from Rk's hands and cuddled her closer to her chest. "Is she having a fever?" She asked looking up at Rk.

He nodded and pushed Ruhi's hair off her face.

"Mama..." She cried.

"What, baby?"

"Stan... mmm... ahh..."

"Haan what, baby?"

"Stand, pleeeeese..." She cried louder. She wasn't comfortable on her mommy's lap. She wanted to be rocked on the shoulder just like her daddy was doing a moment ago.

"Can papa hold you, sweetheart?" He asked knowing how tired Madhu was.

"Nah, mama..." She sobbed hugging her momma's neck tightly.

"Alright! Alright, baby" Madhu kissed her head over and over again and stood up from the bed and walked around the room, holding Ruhi securely in her arms.

Rk watched them helplessly.

"Ruhi, do you wanna see your favorite cartoon?" Madhu asked to divert her from crying.

"Nah"

"Do you wanna play snake and ladder with papa?"

"Nah"

"Or do you have play the piano?" Rk suggested.

"Nah"

"Do you wanna eat chocolate cookie?"

"Nah, mama..." She so wanted to say 'shut up, mama'

"What you want, baby? What can I do to make you stop crying?" Madhu asked feeling bad her baby couldn't vocalize her problem. She gently pressed Ruhi's little legs to bring her some sort of relief and that helped her actually. 

"I think she is sleeping now" Rk said when her cry died down. "You can put her on the bed."

Madhu was about to carefully place Ruhi on bed but she woke up again.

"Mama... Mama..." She clung to her scared to let her go.

"This is typical Ruhi who needs you whenever she falls sick" Rk commented.

"And when she is active and energetic she only needs her papa because only he can play with her all day but never get tired." She said softly chuckling.

"That's true"

"Did you ask your mother whether she had her dinner or not?"

"No, I didn't but she said she gave her medicine so I am assuming she would have fed her something too..."