Part 10

Ruhi yawned cutely & stretched her little hands & legs. Then she sat up on her crib, scratching her head messing her already messed up hair. She was confused where she was. She turned to her side & found her momma and papa sleeping on the bed hugging each other. Ruhi smiled & stood up from her crib attached to the bed & walked closer to them wobbling on the bed. She threw her one leg over her momma hip & then brought her other leg too to the other side as she laid down squeezing her body between them. She felt so jammed so she pushed her Momma's hand off her Papa's stomach making her moan in her sleep but she didn't wake up. Then Ruhi scooted up & settled herself comfortably on her Papa's chest.

Feeling some weight on him, Rk slowly opened his eyes drowsily & soon his lips quiver up to a smile seeing Ruhi lying on him as if he was her comfy bed. "My baby" Rk whispered & hugged Ruhi.

He got so used to her sleeping on him unlike the first time when she sat on him while he was sleeping, he just picked her up like a flower bunch & dropped her down on the floor making her cry.

She lifted her head up to face her Papa & smiled at him and then she leaned forward & gave her Papa a good morning kiss.

"Why you are up so early, darling?" Rk asked kissing her back.

"Boo.. Boo..." Ruhi said. That was her way of saying she was hungry.

"You want boo?" Rk asked in surprise. Feeding Ruhi was one tough task. Madhu had to run behind Ruhi to feed her four spoon of porridge.

Ruhi nodded her cutely.

"Okay, I will wake up your momma so she can feed you boo boo" Rk turned to Madhu & that was when he realized their sleeping position last night. Weren't they hugging each other & sleeping?

Rk found Madhu sleeping pretty close to him making him jump out of the bed clutching Ruhi to his chest.

"Great escape!" Rk sighed loudly.

"Papa" Ruhi called sweetly placing her hand on his cheek. She was confused why her dad jumped like that.

"Oh darling!" Rk pressed his lips on Ruhi's forehead. Silently thanking her for waking him up before her mother could wake up & go bat-shit crazy on him for sleeping so close & hugging her.

"What you two are doing?" Madhu asked with her eyes half open.

"Huh! Nothing. Just kissing my daughter wishing her good morning."

"Oh!" Madhu smiled seeing Ruhi smile at her.

"Sleep, okay?" Rk asked.

"Yeah, I slept well. Strangely!" Madhu mumbled trying to remember last nights event. As far as she could remember she slept on the couch then how come she could be on bed? She wondered.

"I was sleeping on the couch nah? Then how..." before she could probe him he cuts her off.

"Madhu, Ruhi woke me up. She is hungry. Come feed her."

"Oh! Where you waiting for me to get up? You could just go feed her nah?"

"Why? You want her to puke on my face? She never eats when I feed her." Rk still didn't get the reason why she wasn't letting him feed. "She loves to play with me, sleep on my chest, let me hold her in my arms, kiss me lovingly on my cheeks even without I ask her to kiss me. She even lets me bath her but why she always spit out the food when I feed her?" Rk asked to Madhu.

"I don't know!" Madhu shrugged her shoulder & got out of the bed.

"Bring her to the kitchen. I will make her baby food." Madhu said tiredly & walked out of the room not before ruffing Ruhi's hair lovingly.