Just relax, I keep telling myself. Just re-

I'm ripped from my thoughts when I hear something slightly hit the ground. I look up and my breath gets caught in my throat when I realize that Adam's standing at the door and it was his suit jacket that fell from his hands.

My feet come to a halt on the floor beneath us. I turn my body to face Adam and the blood rushes to my cheeks at the intense look in his eyes. I've never seen his eyes darken this way before and his breathing becomes heavier.

"Hey..." I both smile and wave awkwardly. I wrap my arms around my stomach as a way to ignore how lustfully Adam is looking at me right now but yet, he stays planted in his position.

Be confident! I internally shout at myself.

This sentence is easier said than done.

He doesn't respond, instead, he momentarily clenches his fist and I can see his jaw lock tightly. I avoid eye contact the best that I can as I continue to speak, "T-They didn't have it in red..." I laugh nervously. "I mean- since it's you're favourite colour and all." I awkwardly continue.

I start to shift uncomfortably when still, he doesn't reply. "I-I also have my pajamas i-in the bathroom..." I stutter. "Maybe I-I should just put them on. Yeah, I should do that." I look down in embarrassment.

I begin to walk away, obviously embarrassed. I hold my forehead as I shake my head at the thought of even thinking for a second that I could pull this outfit off. Gosh, I've never felt this embarrassed in my life. I don't-

Once again, I'm interrupted when in one swift second, Adam is already across the room, pinning my hands against the wall. I stare at him shocked, slightly aroused at the way his knee is pressed up upon my sex.

He looks at me with that same expression from earlier tonight but this time, it's missed with lust. His eyes travel all over my face as if he's studying me. I'm his book and he's the reader who is reading every word, every detail of it to ensure that he doesn't miss a thing.

I try to retract my hands from his hold, needing some type of contact with him on my part.

Instead of letting me go, he tightens his grip but not enough for it to hurt.

His nose slowly goes down to the crook of my neck, tickling my flesh, where I hear him inhale and afterward let on a sigh of satisfaction.

"You smell so fucking good." He speaks for the first time. His voice is deeper, huskier and it sends a jolt off pleasure up my spine and through my veins.

He takes his time and places small kisses up my jaw, stopping his trail when he reaches back to my lips.

I wait impatiently and with heavy breathing as his lips hover over mine, our faces not even an inch apart and our bodies completely pressed up against each other.

After what seems like years, he finally crashes his lips against mine and I melt into it. The kiss starts out slow and soft, but well into it, his pace increases and it progresses into a faster, more aggressive one.

He kisses me with such passion, such emotion but yet still rough. Adam's never kissed me this way before... kissed me with such dominance and I'd be lying if I said I didn't love every second of it.

He groans into the kiss and lets go of my wrists, which were pinned to the wall, and wraps his large arms around my waist, pulling me even closer to him if possible. He positions his hands at the dip of my back, clenching and unclenching his knuckles whenever a moan escapes my mouth.

I wrap my arms around his neck and entangle my fingers into his knots, tugging lightly every once and a while.

His lips move almost perfectly against mine and I can't seem to find it in me to pull away from this electrifying kiss, probably the best kiss of my life. His hands begin to travel slowly down south, where he cups my ass, emitting a gasp to leave my lips.