Aftermath

Genie looked as if she was beaten up from a large group of Companions back when they still lived in Whiterun though. "So the traitor finally is captured how quaint," Jeneasa said.

"You know as well as I do that you're just a powerful as I am," Genie stated.

"No I'm not actually, I could have beaten you if I wanted to."

"What in the name of Oblivion are you talking about?"

"You should already know I'm dragoborn."

"Yeah I remember so what?"

"I could've shouted a fire storm at you and you'd die so easily but I didn't want to because I wanted you to live."

"Why?" I brought out a small vile of my blood that Serena had collected while I was in wolf form a few weeks ago. The vile was red like a healing potion, but it's contents were much slower because it was a little denser than the healing liquid.

"Drink this my friend you will feel so much better."

"But why are you still being so nice to me after what has happened?"

"Because we used to be friends and you used to be my old master I respect you still and I met Carl a few days before this war started he didn't think any worse of you than a disappointment. So long as you redeem yourself I will allow you to live but to do that you have to drink this vile it will clean you of Molag Bal's rath but you'll owe your soul to lord Hircine."

"So become a werewolf?"

"Yes."

"Alright I'll drink it so long as we can still be friends." Jeneasa smiled and handed the woman the vile of her blood. Genie drunk the red liquid tasting her friends delicious blood. But after a few seconds the blood started to taste bitter and she felt the wolf part of her slowly turning her old vampric mind, she no longer felt a thirst gnawing at her mind, and her fangs had dispersed and they had shorted within her mouth.

"You'll be okay." Genie nodded and started to walk off. "Where are you going?"

"Back home I have to do something that'll help change Tamriel for the better."

"Okay." After she left Tialis walked up to Jeneasa.

"Where in Ebonheart are we?"

"Ebonheart? What's Ebonheart?"

"So we aren't in Ebonheart? Ebonheart is where I am from. I live in a providence Aurora, the city of Alexia."

"We as in all of us are on Nirn, home of the four human races , the four elven species, and home of the three beast species (Dragons included), not Ebonheart." Then Tialis was enveloped by a purple orb just like how lord sheogorath was banished.

"What is going on sugar-tits?" Not even a second later he vanished from thin air, but replacing him was non- other than Sheogorath but something was wrong with the prince his beard was gone.

"Jeneasa! There you are do you mind if I barrow you for a second?" Without even a reply he snatches jeneasa and takes her away.

Two hours later

When the MadGod returned with Jeneasa. The elf looked as if she had been attacked by a god. Then a Dark Elf mage approached Jeneasa. "Um, excuse me but what is the college going to do now that we don't have an arch- mage or a destruction, conjuration, and an illusion teacher?" The Dark Elf named Brelyna Marion who was an apprentice conjuration mage asked.

"I honestly can't answer your question about the arch- mage but if you are good enough as a mage you can be the conjuration teacher. As for the other two I have came across mages all across skyrim maybe they'd like the position," Jeneasa replied. The mage looked to Jeneasa as if she were shocked.

A new person joined in the conversation. "Jeneasa you and I both know, with Genie leaving you are the second best mage in Skyrim and maybe the whole Empire," General Green said from behind Jeneasa. "So I think you would be perfect as an Arch- Mage."

"Why sir? I have so many other guilds to lead," Jeneasa said.

"You'll have an assistant so why don't you pay Falion a visit and ask him to be your assistant?"

"I guess or I could ask Calcelmo if he would like to become an assistant at the college."

"I doubt that the Jarl of Markarth would want his wizard to leave."

"Alright since I am heading in the area I'll ask Falion if he wants to help me lead the college."

"That would be for the best." Brelyn brought Jeneasa the Arch- Mages robes not even a few seconds later.

"I would like to accompany you Arch- Mage," the Dark Elf said to Jeneasa.

"Alright let's go then," Jeneasa replied. Jeneasa summoned Arvak the horse. Jeneasa got on the ghost horse and had Brelyn get on with her. "Let's go Arvak!" The horse started up and galloped to the cave entrance almost instantly the smell of the dead entered their noses. Blood was everywhere and no corpses other than the vampires were strewn across the ground. They kept on going and never stopped even as they passed Riften which was still in shambles with little to no survivors huddling up together in the cold. God what a nightmare Jeneasa thought. The look on Brelyn didn't help either. Did the old Arch- Mage do that, no no I refuse to believe it, yet I know it's true Brelyn started to think shaking her head.

As though she had read her mind Jeneasa said, "Genie did all of this." The smaller Dark Elf looked horrified at what her ex-Arch Mage had done.