Reinforcments

Jeneasa woke up in a double wide bed by a hot warm fire. She recognized the architecture; it was that of the Winking Skeever in Solitude. Instantly she heard someone move by the left corner of the room. Her head went over to where she heard the movement, staring at her was Serana. "Thank the Divines, you're awake. Come on, General Green wants to speak with you," Serana said as she rushed over to help Jeneasa up.

   "How long was I out?" Jeneasa asked.

   "A few hours. The dragons will meet us at Clearpine Pond when we're done here." Jeneasa, without much help, got up from bed. "You've been awake this whole time?" "Not really, I woke up an hour ago."

   "Oh, then how do you know the general wants me?"

   "He saw me come in with you, at first he thought you were dead, but then you started to breathe heavily." They walked to the bottom floor where a mage was. He had glowing red eyes, so they knew who, or what he was.

   "Ah finally, know this whelp, if you get in my Arch-Mage's way, I will kill you," he said pointing to a weak Jeneasa.

   "You're so kind!" Serana said.

   "Is that a challenge, traitor?"

   "Yes it is." Jeneasa drew her Nightingale Blade, waiting for Serana to need help, but the Nord grabbed her dagger and attacked the mage. She struck his throat and slit it. Surprised Jeneasa raised an eyebrow. Serana shrugged. The two continued to leave the inn and walked to Proudspire Manor.

   It was night time, so not many people were out and it was cloudy, but if it started to rain, Jeneasa would just shout “Lok-Vah-Koor.” Jeneasa knocked on the door, Taarie, General Green's wife, answered. Taarie remembered the legate from the war and wondered what she

wanted.

   "Gerund, Jeneasa's here," she yelled to the general, who was somewhere in the house.

   "Is she?" the general asked as he opened the door wider. "Jeneasa, it's you, I’m so glad to see you. Do come in before it rains." Jeneasa stepped in with Serana following right behind her. "Would you like some tea?"

   "No, thank you though," Jeneasa replied.

   "So why did you come in here unconscious?"

   "I visited a place called the Soul Cairn before my companion here brought me here. While in the Soul Cairn I made a deal with the Ideal Masters to grant me a shout to summon an army."

   "Why would you need an army?"

   "Let me finish, after the deal was struck, my life's essence was being sucked out; Serana dragged me back here to get some rest and gain my strength while I was unconcious. The reason why I need an army is because Genie is back and she's taking Skyrim in the name of the vampires."

   "So, she was responsible for the attack on Whiterun, the destruction of Riften, and the death of a Jarl and her steward."

   "And the murder of both the Companions and the Thieves Guild."

   "By Shor’s bones, how can we stop such a foe?"

   "That's where the terribly outnumbered Dawnguard comes in; we are taking these vampires head on with Sheogorath, we also have werewolves on our side helping us fight this foe."

   "So you're asking for the help of the Legion?"

   "Not really, but I don't mind the help."

   "I'll ask for a small order of troops to personally aid you, and I'll even be there myself."

   "Thanks. There will be a bunch of mages on their side and only one on ours."