Distraction

Jeneasa walked out of her home after a days rest. She then walked towards Whiterun with her housecarl, Lydia, right behind her. Knowing her followers pledge to protect her against anything she wasn't worried about her fight the Whiterun guards, the nord already knew Jeneasa was a werewolf. The two walked two hundred feet from Whiterun and saw mostly guards and Silver Hand but what struck Jeneasa the most were vampires sucking the blood out of their living counter parts. "That's just sick," Lydia said as though she was going to throw up.

"Don't worry I'll have you keep a distance and remember if you get bit take the black soul gem to Falion up at Morthal he'll turn you human again. Also attack them with your Deadric bow while I kill them with my sword if everything goes well we'll be at Solitude by this time tomorrow," Jeneasa said as she sharpened her Blade of Woe she got it from Astrid's corpse inside a shack near Morthal. She snuck to the gate passing by the guards but murdered any Silver Hand or vampires she came across. When she crossed the gate she pulled out her Nightingale Blade. Instantly five vampires spotted her as she crossed the door. None stood a chance against her and her blade. After she finished she crept along the walkway until she got to her Breeze home. When she entered the door to see that her house was in ruins, papers, plates, armor, and weaponry were all over the floor, but the one thing she knew for certain was missing was Ariel's Bow along with all six hundred of her sun hollowed arrows. Her instincts immediately went off as she heard the door open.

"I know you're here Jeneasa, I can smell the werewolf on you," a voice said from the first floor. "The fear emulating from you is strong. You may have the Blades and the Greybeards on your side but they won't be able to stop me not now, even the Dawnguard are powerless. I've seen the Soul Carin and a deal has already been struck." Jeneasa grabbed her glass dagger and walked out from behind her cover. She saw a pure blooded vampire on the first floor. It was Genie of course but some thing was wrong. "Oh so you noticed, I'm a Daughter of Coldharbour now."

"Why did you do it Genie?" Jeneasa asked.

"Easy the power of the pure vampire lord was just too tempting; now werewolf you will die!" Both women transformed into their purest forms. Being Harbinger of the Companions granted Jeneasa all the powers of the wolf, Genie on the other hand defeated all enemies in her purest form so both of them were evenly matched. Jeneasa ran up to Genie and swiped at the leech leaveing a claw mark across the vampire's arm. Genie with her left hand summoned a Gargoyle, just as Genie did that Jeneasa roared and four werewolf spirts showed. Genie used telekinesis to pick up one of the werewolves and throw them across the room. Jeneasa then reverted from her form and pulled out her sword knowing she wouldn't get any where in werewolf form for she could not sneak.

She crouched and stepped into the shadows. The dark elf woman then snuck over to the secret entrance which Delvin had put in for her. It led under the city to the prisons. Her and Genie knew each other fairly well and they were a match for one another in combat but when it came to sneaking and moving Jeneasa had the upper hand. She crept along the tunnels with ease it was always dark down below but she didn't need to see to know where she was going and she didn't need to see to kill her enemies. When she poped out of the tunnels ten vampires attacked her. She pulled out Dawnbreaker and slashed at the closest vampire to her killing the leech instantly, a blast of light came from the dead vampire two died from the blast, the other seven ran away from the werewolf. After a few seconds they returned to finish the werewolf off but lucky for Jeneasa they didn't see that Lydia had made it inside the city and using Jeneasa's old bow called Fire Drum (not a unique weapon but a weapon Jeneasa made, it is a glass bow with the absorb health and fire enchantment on it) and killed five vampires using it. Hearing the screams of the dying vampires about fourty guards showed to investigate their allies' deaths. Jeneasa knew that the two could never take them on and retreated into Jorvasker. At least there they could make a stand, when they did that a group of ten guards were waiting for them inside; none however attack the two. "Hail Companion," one said. "Sorry we couldn't help you outside, that was nasty but we did manage to save some of the others."