Maxwell

Maxwell walked into the Mage’s College, with daggers at his side. One was obviously broken, the other two stayed at his side as he crossed the front entrance. His Shrouded Armor blocked all sunlight that hit his arms and chest, but it left his head open; so he had to be careful, or he'd die pretty quickly. Genie ran out of the Hall of the Elements, with a smile on her face. "So how did it go?" She said.

   "Sorry to report, but we lost; werewolves got us from behind, and Jeneasa was there," Max replied. He looked down in shame.

   "It's alright; at least you eliminated most of the Dawnguard. How many remain?"

   "Seven, and if you add the wolves, nineteen."

   "Dammit! One step ahead of us already and you say Jeneasa's still alive? How did she survive Riften?"

   "I don't know; you led the attack and I saw her take a blade to the stomach."

   "No matter, let's walk to the Thalmor Embassy. We'll talk along the way." The two walked out the front gates and onto the road that goes out of Winterhold. Knowing that they would be followed by their elite force of vampires, the Comandre, they just talked freely.

   "So what is it you want to talk about?"

   "Your loyalty to the Empire."

   "I killed their Emperor, why would I be loyal to them?"

   "I want you to infiltrate their ranks and when the next war starts, kill the Imperials that stand in your path between you and the general; I'm not going to lie, but General Green was a Thalmor general during the Great War: he knows all of our tactics, he knows our forms, everything; he's the only reason why we won. After the war, he saw the horror of being within the Dominion and left to help the Empire during the Civil War here in Skyrim. Ultimately, with Jeneasa's help, he won the war killing, Ulfric in the process. It will be no small task to kill him; he is an incredibly powerful mage."

   "How much are you paying? The Dark Brotherhood isn't free."

   "Two thousand up front and another forty thousand if you kill him."

   "You have a deal. So, why are we going to the Embassy?"

   "I am informing my superiors of my plans to take Skyrim from the Nords. With them out of the way, we can take Cyrodiil and High Rock much easier. Only Hammerfell, Elsweyr, and Black Marsh will be hard to take."

   "And if the Dark Brotherhood complies, will we be able to roam freely across Tamriel?"

   "I can't promise anything but a maybe."

   "Alright, lead the way." The two stopped talking and focused on their long walk to Windhelm. When they finally got there, the snow had stopped miraculously. Genie knew who was in the area; a dragon, or Jeneasa.

   "Keep an eye out for Jeneasa; if you see her, tell me." The two finally stopped at the stables.

   "Need a ride?" The carriage driver near the stables asked.

   "Yeah," Genie replied.

   "Where do you want to go?"

   "Solitude."

   "Forty gold." Genie was about to dig into her pocket until Max pulled one of his daggers out and put the blade to the man’s throat.

   "Unless you want to be driving for Sithis in the Void, I suggest you give us a ride for free," he said, adding pressure to the blade, with a droplet of blood running down his throat. The driver nodded and pointed to the back. Genie glared to Max with a smile on his face; he knew she liked him, but he had a wife and child to care for, so he wasn't going to do anything with her.