I cringed at those words. She really didn't hold back.

Vultorus growled. "How dare you!"

Nokiya, Akiya, Jurgen, Mari, Camelia and their weapons all moved in front of the throne and bowed to their Goddess.

"What will you have us do?" Nokiya asked.

"My plan is simple, maybe not perfect, but simple." Rose smiled. "We'll go in from above."

"Are you kidding? The mountain is a volcano. If we go in from above-." Nokiya started

"They'll never see it coming!" Aviri smiled. "They'll expect you to go in through the front or back due to the fact you can't bring an army from above. They expect Vultorus to bring his army!"

"And he will." Rose smiled. "The bridges to the front and back are lined with the traps. But if you mass your armies on the two sides, but keep them off the bridge, they will be out of harm's way."

"And a small group will descend from the air, and distract Exodious. This will bring her traps down and allow the armies to march in." Nokiya smirked.

"Let us bring the wolves into this!" Luna growled.

I looked over at her in shock. She was never one to add to conflict.

And the Shades. We all heard Amber in our thoughts.

"The Shades will be able to protect the armies from incoming fire, allowing them to make it to the gates no matter what they throw at them. We'll split the two armies." Rose said. "This way there are wolves with dragons to add speed to their brute force."

"A dragon is slow." Nokiya agreed.

"The wolves prefer their use of speed over their brute force, and with all the enemies focusing on the dragons, they won't be able to notice the wolves and werewolves charging in between them." Vultorus smiled proudly.

"Who will drop into the volcano though?" Aviri asked.

"Chandra, you will sit this one out. But you will use your moonlight to guide all of us." Rose said.

Chandra looked upset of not being able to participate, but Vultorus put a hand on her shoulder and she smiled softly.

I could hear the soft heartbeat of her unborn child and I knew there was no way she was going to fight.

"I've already decided who will go in." Rose said.

We all waited for her to say.

"Myra, Nokiya, Akiya, Mari and Serana will be the ones to go in through the top. With their companions and weapons." Rose said.

"Why those five?" Kira asked. She didn't seem to dislike the decision, she just didn't understand it.

"Myra will go because her soul is the only one that can hide me. The twin dragons will go because they are the best fighters out of all of you. Mari and Serana will go because they can use their speed and magic to cause as much chaos within the fortress as possible." Rose explained.

"Why not Kira for her speed?" I asked.

"Because they would expect Kira." Rose smiled. "Kira's power would be detected very quickly."

Alice stepped forward. "The Daybreakers are ready to assist in any way they can." She said.

That was true, the Daybreakers pledged themselves to Alice as she was the last true Pureblood Daybreaker. They'll follow her to the death and do whatever she says because she knows how to talk to them. She allows them to live in their slaughter as long as it is people who deserve death. If they touch an innocent, Alice slaughters them.

"They will join the armies the same way." Rose said.

"What will you do?" Avali asked, drawing attention to her.

"Who are you?" Vultorus asked.

"I'm a fragment of Elysium." She answered. "My name is Avali, and I brought back The Flower."

"Elysium is on our side?" Chandra asked.

"We always were." Rose said, then her eyes widened and she sighed. "In only 200 years you lose all the self control you had."

Kira and Akiya mentioned that went Elysium speaks it refers to itself as "we" and not "I" because it is made up of thousands of fragments that talk to each other and make the decisions based off the majority vote. This way even if there is an argument, one being is not making a universe changing decision. It can take into the account every aspect of everything so it knows exactly how to deal with any situation. It uses the Fragments it sends out to collect mortal ideals.

"So Elysium will help us?" Nokiya said, her face brightened like she now knew there was no way they could lose.

"That we shall." Avali smiled warmly. "We'll do everything in our power to make sure that Exodious falls. Not to mention we decided to get rid of The Flower's mortality."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It means she's still Elysium." Kira answered for me as she looked at her mother in awe.

She had somehow convinced the other Fragments to let her remain a True God.

"So you're saying we actually have a True God helping us?" Akiya asked.

Rose looked a bit shy like she didn't want to be conceited, and she never did. She hated being the one with all the power, but at this point it was completely undeniable. Rose's death only made her that much stronger. She was now on an equal standing as Exodious.

We might actually win this battle.

No.

We will win this battle.