A few minutes passed by in silence for the two of them. Seokjin kept himself distracted by looking through the dancing crowd. And maybe he was trying to see if someone would pass through. He didn't have such high hopes though.

Suddenly, he felt Jimin stand up from the stool he had been sitting at.

“I have to go look for Jaebum hyung. He’s our ride and I have to make sure he’s not wasted or anything.” Jimin commented. “You wanna come?” He asked as he adjusted the leather jacket he had on. The younger was surprised to say the least when Seokjin shook his head.

“I don’t feel like walking through the crowds of these sweaty drunk people. I’ll just wait here.” He commented.

Jimin bit his lip nervously, but eventually nodded. “Alright, just call or text me if anything.” He unsurely responded.

Seokjin nodded. He watched Jimin squeeze through the crowd in a hurry to search for his friend.

“You're new here, aren't you?”

Seokjin turned his head over his shoulder. A man with longer hair than most men sat on the stool beside his. He seemed older than the prince himself but still hella handsome. Seokjin tried not to blush under the man’s examining stare as well.

“Yeah...my friend forced me out of my room after a bad day. He thought taking me here would be fun.” Seokjin said loud enough for the other to hear.

The man hummed. “And he was wrong?”

Seokjin was taken aback. “No, I mean, yes? Not exactly-”

“Would you like a drink?” The bartender interrupted.l the two.

“Yeah, sure.” Seokjin used the man as an excuse to look away from the handsome man beside him. He did not need to know how red he was becoming.

“I don't know if that would be such a great idea.” Seokjin heard the man speak to him again.

He found the will to turn to him again and saw the man having a little smirk at the end of his lips. He was staring at Seokjin with a knowing look before taking a shot himself.

“Who are you exactly? Last time I checked, I decide if I want to drink or not.” Seokjin challenged. He was done being intimidated by this man.

“My name is Kim Heechul and I’ve been coming here long enough to know how to spot heavy drinkers, light drinkers, underage drinkers.” The man gave Seokjin a pointed look.

“And judging by your look, you seem to be a light and underage drinker.” Heechul smirked at Seokjin’s taken aback look.

Seokjin paused for a second until his eyes narrowed.

“I am not a light drinker.” He angrily answered back.

“And I'm sure a third of this club is underage too. I’m allowed to do whatever I want.” Seokjin responded back. And with that, he gave a challenging look as he brought the shot glass to his lips and downed it in one go.

It took his entire will to not make a face at the taste. Honestly, Seokjin had never drank once in his life. He just didn't enjoy knowing the fact he was poisoning his health. But he held more pride in himself than care for his health at the moment under the man’s stare.