Fem?Thunderstorm AU [pt 1]

Times the author is an idiot and the one time she isn't

Scarlet, in a restaurant with family: Hey! Thunderstorm would fare well with a girl body! Seeing that he's a Tsundere and all, it would be great!

Scarlet: What if...

Scarlet: What if I write a book about everyone after her!?

Shimerea: Excuse me what the fuck

Scarlet: bECAUSE HE WORKS OUT MORE THAN OTHERS SO HE SHOULD BE SLIMMER RIGH--

Scarlet: /bitch-slapped/

Shizuko: This is so sad Alexa play despacito

* * *

- Tsunderes are amazingly:
1. Cute
2. Teasable
3. Emphasis on 1 and 2.

- I know I've done a one-shot regarding this but nah I ain't stopping

- Anywayyyyyyy can I stop trashing now

- The elements have different genders. Thunder, Blaze and Thorn are females. The rest of them are males.

- Thunderstorm, being part of the first 3 as well as the first girl, she's consistent on proving that she's better than guys. She's a feminist and will stand up to dicks who have no regard for female rights.

- Which in her language, translates to half-murdering their ass.

Make sense? Fuck it. Throw that shit away because I'm getting to the real story.

* * *

- Thunderstorm is a girl because of a fatal accident. He didn't die, but thanks to an accident, he was forced to undergo surgery to become a transgender.

- So Thunderstorm is a transgender. He is self-conscious of it, and he avoids everyone because they're all guys and she's now a... you get the point.

- The rest of them had no idea how to function properly. They were used to living in an all-guy environment, and after this - boom! their lives are fucked up.

- They tried to make Thunderstorm feel comfortable. In the midst of helping her adjust to her new gender, her room was suddenly bombarded in pink and candy-floss fluff and whatever a girly girl would like.

- She destroyed all of it and tossed it out the window.

"Mind telling me which fucker shoved this bear in my bed?"

"What, thought girls liked it-"

- And that was how Blaze was electrocuted. You will be missed.

- Thunderstorm tries to act like everything was okay, but it's hard. She can't use the urinal or go shirtless during her training, which affects her mood drastically.

- Her enemies make fun of her. Usually, she wouldn't give half a fuck to what they say, but after the surgery she was more self-conscious on what others said about her.

- The villains nearly made it out with their lives. (Quake saved them before she could kill them.)

- Periods have become more interesting. It didn't hurt, but there's been a lot of careless slips after a battle. This reduced her fighting efficiency.

- She became moodier and more of a loner. She didn't participate in anything, even when Thorn asks her to.

- Thunderstorm feels like she no longer belongs anywhere. She ignored team missions, outings or even a casual dinner with them. She spends all her time training, because she doesn't feel as strong as she was before.

- Yeah she's overworking herself.

- Then one day, she leaves entirely. She moves out because she wasn't "good" enough for a male-filled team.

- Giving up on the hero profession, she now works as a barista in a famous restaurant in America. She swore off her powers and combat altogether, but she never stops training. She had to prove that she was worth something.

- Quake and the others were mortified when Thunderstorm and her stuff left without a trace. She just... left. That's Thunderstorm for you. If she wasn't a hero, she would excel at assassination.

- They try to look for her, but she was gone without a trace. Her phone number was terminated. Her tracker was disabled. 

- Thunderstorm still wears her watch, which was modified to fit her wrist. She is still a loner.

- Eventually - six years later - she's promoted to being the head of the restaurant of her efficiency and level-headedness. She devoted her time into this business and spread the chain towards different countries across the globe, including Malaysia.

- Of course, she's interviewed of the massive success of the restaurant's branching out. It was broadcasted to every link she owns.

- On the opening day, Quake and his brothers went to try this new foreign restaurant. They agreed that the menu was somehow familiar to what they made, but what sealed the deal was the interview being broadcasted.

"hOlY sHIt tHat'S ThUnDEr--"

"bItCH sHE's fAmOUs nOw."

"Blaze, we're also famous."

- Thunderstorm had given up training two years ago because of her busy schedule. She still had fast reflexes, but her skills weren't as honed as before.

- She misses her former team that she had quit, but she knew she wouldn't fare well. It's for the best. Due to formal appearances she had to attend, she left her watch by her bed.

- Through her busy life, she had blocked out and forgotten about the hero life and team. She had forgotten that she was part of their team.

- It's her style of mentality. If she wants to forget something, over time, it would vanish completely. 

- Meanwhile, that team is speeding to America as fast as they could because ditching them like that wasn't cool in any form possible.

- Their arrival had attracted a lot of fans. When they stated they were going to Thunderstorm's head restaurant, almost everyone followed them.

- Meanwhile, Thunderstorm and her head chefs had a heart attack when they received two thousand reservations in ten minutes.

"Two thousand!?"

"In ten minutes!?!?"

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

"You lot, calm the fuck down."

- Because of the six guests being world famous, it was essential for her to greet them personally. 

- When she asked for their orders, Thorn, Cyclone and Blaze jumped her. Literally. They tackled her to the ground all crying their eyes out.

- Thunderstorm was thoroughly confused. That's when she remembered a little that she used to be part of the team and was a male.

"The hell are you guys doing here?" Thunderstorm shoved the three off her.

Solar shrugged. "Came to look for you. You literally left in a night."

"For the record, the only punching I did these six years was my password at the ATM."

"Does that mean our food is on the house!?" Cyclone stood up.

"Y'all lucky I don't hit shit anymore."

"I'll have three of everything thank you!" Blaze screeched.

Quake slapped him upside the head.

- They try to convince her to return but the excuse she gave them was that she no longer knew how to fight. She's a businesswoman, not a swordswoman. Not anymore, at the very least.