14

As Lisa finished laughing she hugged you.

"You're so cute baby" she said with a seductive tone.

"I am?" You responded back teasing her. You both looked at each other before kissing. Until Jin yelled...

"There is a innocent small bean here lets keep it PG!"

You guys pulled apart and you pouted.

"I'm sure you've probably done more to him than what we're doing."

You and Lisa just laughed at their reactions. But when Jungkook gave the other boys a quick look they suddenly started saying they had to go.

You knew why. Jungkook was a little and when he was about to slip his little lips would quiver. Y/n had never met Jungkooks little side. But she has definetly heard stories from the members about his antics.

All of the boys had left eventually after saying goodbye and things like that. You closed the door behind them locking it and sighing.

After a moment she felt two arms wrap around her waist pulling her into a hug.

"Sometimes they're just so obvious about what they do with Jungkook." Lisa said into your neck.

"Yep" you sighed.

You turned around and kissed her softly but as you put your arms around her neck you felt the door against your back as the kiss got more intense. Lisa trailed her mouth to your jaw biting and sucking on it leaving dark purple and red marks behind. Leading them onto her neck and collarbones as Y/n moaned her name. Lisa pulled away smirking at the large marks she left behind.

"I think we should rest so you can be ready for next time." She said but the whispered into your ear "I'm not going to be as gentle..." she said in a lower voice in your ear. Lisa felt Y/n's body go weak in her arms. She carefully picked Y/n up and brought her to their shared room laying her on the bed and laying next to her smiling as Y/n wrapped around her and started letting out small snores as she drifted into sleep.