Urakaka's POV

I wake up to Bakugou shifting in his sleep, pulling me closer to him. I smile and gently slip out of his hold. I walk downstairs and make a cup of coffee.

I hear a thud from upstairs and nearly drop my mug. From upstairs I hear Bakugou's husky morning voice yell "FUCK!" followed by a echo of grumbling as he walks down the stairs.

He walks straight to the coffee machine completely silent. When his coffee finished he sat across from me and we talked casually.

"I need to clean up the place for the New year's eve party. Oh, yeah what did your parents say about coming?" Bakugou pulls out his phone and says with a half asleep grin, "They said it sounds like a good fucking idea to come."

I smile at him sweetly. Bakugou squeezes my hand gently before leaving to get dressed. I take my pile of clothes into the bathroom with a towel and hop into the shower.

After I finished my shower I get dressed and went to town with cleaning the living room for guests. My phone went off a couple times during it but I didn't check it until after I finished.

It was a message from Deku asking when the party started. I responded and continued cleaning.

《TIME SKIP》

Bakugou left to go on patrol so I went shopping for food and other things for the party.I knew if I asked Bakugou he wouldn't let me go alone since it was dark, so I didn't tell him.

I finished most of my shopping except for one last ingredient. Cookie dough. I walked to the sweets aisle and I spotted the cookie dough. As I reached to grab it I hear someone chuckle from behind me.

Whipping around I see who it was I see Yoshi standing there. I scowl and place my cookie dough in the cart and walked away from him.

He called out to me, "Oh come ON! Raka please just hear me out. Let me come to the party! I'm part of your class too!" I respond with a cold glare, "No."

After I finish checking out I walk back to my car and see a familiar blonde leaning on my car. I smile and walk faster. Bakugou smiles at me and helps load my car.

His eyes drift behind me and he growls loudly. "Yoshi get the hell away from us." I turn around and glare at him again before I slam the car door.

Yoshi teleports in front of me and I push him away before hopping into the passenger's seat. Staring out the window I only can see their gestures.

Bakugou says something that sounded like, "Get out of here before I beat your ass!" while pointing away from us. I watch as Yoshi leaves and Bakugou climbs into the car.

"You alright HE DIDN'T HARASS YOU RIGHT IF HE DID I'LL KILL HIM-" I cut him off and frantically say, "No, no! I'm okay!"

He kisses me gently and drives us to the house. Making the bags float I make him open the door for me. We walk into the house.

I turn around the corner and-

"BOO!"

"AHHH!"

All the groceries in my arms go flying and I punch him in the nose. When Bakugou reaches us, Deku is laughing and holding his nose. Bakugou bursts out laughing and says between cackles, "THAT'S MA GIRL, FUCKING DEKU DESERVED IT!"

Rolling my eyes I helped him up and begin to put the food away with Deku and Bakugou's help of course. I looked down at my watch and sprinted for the door. Bakugou kisses my cheek before he walks upstairs to get dressed.

Deku sits at the table and stares out the window and says to me, "Go ahead, if you need to get ready you can." I laugh and thank him, before disappearing upstairs.