Still your best friend IV

Third Persons POV

A month have passed since Jisoo avoided Jennie. She collected all her best to avoid Jennie eventhough she'll end up stalking Jennie on her private social medias.
While scrolling on Jennie's instagram, she accidentally noticed an unfamiliar jewelry on Jennie's ring finger.

Oh a new ring? Where's the ring that we made together then? I thought she clearly said that she'll always wear that no matter what happens? Jisoo thought.

But the thing is, Kai requested her to clear all those rings that she's wearing and the only ring that her new boyfriend wanted her to wear was the one he gave. So, with a heavy heart Jennie removed the memorable ring that her and Jisoo made to avoid conflict.

I'm sorry chu~ Jennie said while carefully putting the ring atop of her study table.

Infront of the cameras, Jisoo tried to be cheerful and happy around Jennie like nothing happened. Like the same old Jisoo.
But behind those cameras, those smiles and being goofy personality of her altered by being quiet and distant Jisoo.

~Flashback~

Jisoo and Jennie barely talk to their dorm unless if it's really necessary.
Jennie felt a bit awkward on their situation so she tried to talk to her eonnie once. But Jisoo seems avoiding her and she doesn't know what's wrong with her eonnie.
Jennie even tried to ask the maknaes yet the two kept quiet and instead requested Jennie to give Jisoo eonnie some time first.

Jennie admitted to herself that she really missed the old Jisoo. She missed Jisoo's smile, her laugh, the way she crinkled her nose upward, her lame yet lovely jokes, the way she make some nonsensically songs towards those objects she saw or how she felt. She missed those days, especially those days that they were happily being silly together. She just missed Jisoo as a whole. Maybe it was also her fault 'cause she barely have a time to hangout with Jisoo because of her new found boyfriend who always asked for her presence.

And maybe she haven't noticed that her and Jisoo is slowly drifting apart.

She just really want to cuddle and stayed with Jisoo's side right now, but Jisoo seemed mad at her.
But why? Is it because I am dating right now? Isn't she's supposedly be happy for me 'cause I already found my happiness?
That's what Jennie thought.

While in Jisoo's case.
Whenever she misses Jennie's presence, she tried to call out her friends like Seulgi, Soojoo or Nayeon. These three friends of hers already noticed that their Jisoo likes Jennie.
Nayeon felt bad for her close friend, she even got mad at her other friend (Jennie) for being oblivious yet Jisoo told her that it's not Jennie's fault whilst Seulgi and Soojoo tried to accompany Jisoo as much as they can for their friend not to feel any lonesome.

Days and weeks have gone yet Jisoo was continously crying with Seulgi or Nayeon's place. She doesn't want to show her weak side infront of her friends but Seulgi told her that she should let it out in order to lessen the burden inside her.

"Seulgi-ssi, what's wrong with me? Am i not really lovable enough for her to find someone else? I thought we promised to each other that we will be together till the end. We even made this JJ4eva couple ring. Yet last night as I made my way to her drawer to borrow her lipstick I felt a small thing in my left foot and when I kneeled down to see it. It's the other pair of the ring that I always wore. It hurts a lot, it hurts inside me to know that she just neglected the thing that we valued back then. Am i too idiot? I couldn't take the pain anymore, should I just need to give up? Obviously she's now fine and happy with her new found love. She even ignored the fact that I want her for my next birthday, she just greeted me and went outside after an hour. I waited for her to come home 'cause I thought she'll surprise me at night yet it's already midnight and still, no Jennie in front of me until I already fell asleep at the couch.
Recently she seemed enjoying on her best days with that guy,yet in my case it's some of my worse days.
She already found her happiness." Jisoo said while sobbing hard.

It's not wrong to give up and cry when you can't take the pain anymore. Remember even clouds cry when they cannot carry the rain.
Besides as we told you back then, it's a waste of time if you just hide yourself inside your room or cry all day. You should start to find your own happiness too. I know that I shouldn't be on the right position to say this but you have to accept the fact that it's the reality you are facing right now and you should move on Jis. It's almost over a month already yet you are still grieving. Look, sweetie we just wanted you to be happy. You're such a nicest person we ever met so cheer up cry baby.
Seulgi told her while caressing Jisoo's back.

With that, Jisoo poured all the pain inside her by crying till night beside Seulgi.

"Thanks a lot Seulgi, thanks to all of you. I might be a burden already. But I guess I should have try to stop loving her and just accept the fact that I am just her bestfriend." Jisoo said while trying to force her smile.

Yeah! That's it. Should I call Nayeon or your Soojoo to come here? Seulgi grinned to Jisoo.
------

Months and months have passed since Jisoo already moved on from Jennie. As an optimistic person as she is, she thought that maybe they were not really meant for each other and that Jennie can still be her best friend and that thing will remain forever. She stayed on her dorm playing games as usual and the two maknaes were happy to see the old self of Jisoo. While Jennie still stayed on her parents house and rarely visits their dorm.

Whenever Jennie stayed on their dorm, it's either Jisoo went out or she's with her sisters house. In that case, they barely see and talk to each other.

One night while Jisoo's on her way back to their dorm, she saw a familiar car that was parked infront of their dorm. As she tried to get closer he saw a man walking backwards to his car whose grinning and waving his hand to someone inside their dorm door and there she realized that it's Kai. As Jisoo took a peek on the closed door of their dorm she immediately went closer to Kai before he enters his own car.

"Kai-sii, can I have a few seconds of your time?" Jisoo said.

Sure! What is it all about? Kai said and gave her a smile.

"Please take care of my Jendeuk, be by her side all the time especially on her fragile state. She appeared to be a strong and independent woman but deep inside her, she's a soft and delicate kid. So as much as you can, please protect and take good care of her for me, for us." Jisoo said with a soft tone on her voice.

Don't worry, even if you didn't tell me about that, I will do my best to protect her. So you should not be worried about her anymore. Thanks Jisoo, you're really a good friend to her. I bet Jennie's really lucky to have you, as her friend. Sorry but can I excuse myself already? My manager kept on calling me. Don't worry much about her. Thanks again and see yah. Kai gave a final wave to Jisoo while entering his own car.

"I hope so. And i guess i have nothing to worry anymore. Goodbye Jendeuk, goodbye my love. I guess I should need to start finding my own happiness too." Jisoo mumbled to herself while heaved a sigh.

••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••안녕하세요 Hello~ I actually thought no one will read my lame jensoo story

안녕하세요 Hello~ I actually thought no one will read my lame jensoo story. But thank you to those who patiently read it. Sorry for my gramatically mistakes.
And I am trying to end this sequel soon. I just need some time to think of an ending. Once again, thank you and feel free to comment or message me. 😊 녕안~