Still your best friend (V)

Jisoo's POV

Several months have already passed. Jennie and I were still a good friends but not as good as before. I was still on the process of moving on from her, she seems happy whenever she's with Kai. As i scrolled on her private instagram, I can clearly see the genuiness of her smile. That they're both inlove with each other. Kai should always treat her nicely. He's a lucky guy though. They were addressed as a powerful couple as I saw some comments of the fans. A thought suddenly slips on my mind. What if I confessed to her?What if I'm brave enough to show the world that she's mine and I love her so much. Would they still accept us like the way they accept Jenkai? Maybe not, because in this society people can easily judge. I don't want her to suffer from those negative comments that we might be receiving. At least, the people accepted their relationship.
Besides, I already accepted the fact that we can't be together as lovers. That my world doesn't revolves around her, that I should appreciate the other importance of life and I should start loving my self first and look for the one destined for me.

We still hangout with each other but as a group. Some fans were worried about our friendship or relationship as they named it, they thought that I was hurt because of the dating news last January. Well, that's a fact though, but in order for them not to get worried, I agreed that I should go along with the fan service that Jennie's doing.

~FLASH BACK February 2019~

Acting sweet and still caring for each other like in our old days. Act like nothing happened. That's what were doing in front of the cameras and in front of the fans to show them that we are both not affected of the news. That our relationship as best friends were still strong and no one can change it.

But we both know that it's a lie.

Once we get back to our dorm, the coldness of our friendship still bothers the both of us. Or is it just me who feels that way. She's still a lovely and sweet person as ever yet I find it awkward when she stills barge into my room and cuddle with me at the dorm like nothing happened. That after all when tomorrow comes, I know that she'll end up with her boyfriends arms doing all the lovey dovey stuffs that I hate. I'm getting tired of these daily cycle.

~PRESENT~

I'm glad that my friends helped me to moved on. I thanked all of them especially Soojoo who accompanied me all the time whenever Seulgi, Nayeon and the two maknaes were not around. If my life is a sort of a drama series, then Soojoo plays a big role in my life. She helped me a lot. She's there besides me during my best days and most importantly during my worse days. That's why I'm really grateful to have her in my life, to have them.

JENNIE's POV

The other day, while Chahee and I was walking along the streets of Hongdae to look for something nice to eat. Chahee suddenly pulled me and shifted the direction that were heading to.

What's wrong sweetie? I asked her.

"Ah nothing. I just don't feel like eating ice cream anymore. Shall we go to another way then?" She smiled but I can see that something is bothering her.

I quickly search around the place and follow the line of her sight earlier. There, I saw Jisoo eonnie. Besides her is the Soojoo girl that they're talking about. She clungs into Jisoo eonnie like a Koala. I felt the sudden urge of pulling that Soojoo away from my Jisoo's arms. Maybe I stared at them for too long 'cause I suddenly felt the tugging of Chahee's hands around my arms.