Angry Ride - Yoongi

Yoongi - 25

You - 16

Swearing included.

You and Yoongi weed coming back from his studio. As Yoongi drove the motorbike, you sat behind him, your arms tightly wrapped around his waist.

All of a sudden a car hit the back of the motorbike, crushing the small boot and almost hitting you, missing by inches.
The car instantly pulled over as well as a very angry Yoongi.

"Stay here y/n."
Yoongi said slamming his helmet onto the seat.

You watched as the car driver opened his window, only to get his ears exploded by Yoongi.

"ARE YOU A STUPIDASS IDIOT?!"
He shouted making you a bit shocked.
"YOU ALMOST HIT MY SISTER!!!"

"Look I'm sorry but you were going too slow."
He said.
Yoongi sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose.

"First of all, I was going on the highest speed limit, as everyone else. Second of all, you don't fucking try to kill a damn person if they're going slow!!!"
He shouted on the last few words.

The man apologised and drove away, making Yoongi glare at him. He sat back down, asking if you were ok.

"Yeh, I-i'm fine."
You said, making him sigh in relief.

"Well looks like we're gonna need to get a taxi home. I'm taking this straight to the repair shop."
He said.
"And don't tell Jin hyung please."

"I won't."
You snickered.

Some of you may be wondering where to request? Just message me privately or you can comment on:

- Who the Chapter should be based on.

- What ages you want y/n and the BTS member/s to be.

- What the plot should be.

That's all I need to know to make it for you guys.

Thankyou for voting. I didn't expect so much already. I thank you all so much for making my day.

Goodnight ❤❤😪😪