Stalker - Jin

Jin - 23

You - 15

You were sitting with your best friend, f/n at a cafe, gossiping about whatever you could find to say. But after 5 minutes of chatting, you both noticed something.

There were two men sitting not too far from you both, about 3 tables away. They repeatedly walked back and forth to the restrooms, walking slowly every time they passed your table.

"Call your brother. If my parents find out they'll go paranoid."
Your friend told you.

You rang your brother, Jin. He would be there in a few minutes as he just passed the cafe from coming back from work.

It took long enough till the cafe door opened to Jin walking in, his face with a serious expression. He looked at you and walked over.

"Who are the men?"
He asked, sitting next to you.

"Them."
You pointed, low enough no one would see.

Jin nodded and said that he would sit on another table to see how the men would walk past. You were right. The men in blue and yellow jackets walked slowly when they passed your table. Jin followed them to the restrooms to see what they even did. His eyes widened as he watched the men pulled out knives out their pockets.

"They've noticed."
One of them said.

They began walking out. Jin ran as fast as he could and sat next to you.

"Both of you, come out with me."
He said, making you all stand up.

"They're looking."
Your friend worried.

You held her hand and got into Jin's car.

"F/n, can we go to your house? Your parents aren't there, are they?"
Jin asked.

"No they're at work."
Jin nodded as he drove.

"Oppa they're following us."
You said, looking through the car mirror."
He nodded and drove into f/n's car park.

You all ran inside the house and locked all the windows and doors. As Jin told you both what happened, there was a loud bang.

"Call the police."
Jin whispered.

He went to the door as you began speaking to the police. He looked through the peep hole only to see the man trying to break the door nob. As he gasped, Jin held onto the door nob and pushed the door closed just in case.

"They're on their way."
You whispered.

You suddenly heard a scream. You looked through the window only to see a police man holding down the two men.

"Thank God."
Jin opened the door and spoke to police officers.

The police men spoke to you and
F/n too.

"Atleast we're famous on the news!"
You said, earning a smack from Jin.

Yes I'm a thief. I stole this idea from a YouTuber. I feel terrible.

But, Jin instantly came to mind.

I'm gonna start doing requests, so please just tell me what you want.

Thankyouuuuu.

Have a nice Sunday