16. i just wanna go home!

Start from the beginning

Carole looked at them, "you guys were convinced on a pinball machine," Spencer and Finn stopped, "well.. i think that's everything, you mentioned something about the recliner?"

Finn and Spencer looked towards their mother, "oh, yeah.. it doesn't look like much, but the parts all work," the man looked at the chair, "ooh, my wife would love this,"

"mom, no!" Spencer sat down onto the chair, "it's not for sale," Finn looked at the man when he put his hand up in surrender, "this is dad's chair,"

Finn grabbed a picture, "this is the only picture of the three of us," Spencer looked at the picture, "it's the only picture there will be of the three of us, and he's sitting in this chair,"

"it's a chair, honey, it's not him," Spencer looked up at his mom, "what's going on with you? you're selling all our old stuff, you got new clothes, a new haircut," he looked at his mom, "i'm seeing someone, Spencer, Finn,"

"um.." Spencer's mouth widened, "i think i'm in love," Finn looked at their mom, "who is it?" Spencer looked at Finn then towards their mother, "uh, do we know him?"

Carole half smiled, "it's your friend Kurt's father.. Burt Hummel," Spencer and Finn was speechless, "w-what?"

***

"Kurt, hey!" Kurt spins around to see Spencer standing there, "what-what the hell's going on with our parents?"

Spencer looked at Kurt, "how the hell did this happen? when did they even meet each other?" Finn came towards his brother, "parent-teacher conference night, about a month ago,"

Finn looks at Kurt, "that's impossible," Kurt looked at the two brothers, "when will you learn that nothing is impossible when it comes to love?"

Kurt turned his head towards Spencer who had a frown on his face, "Spencer," Spencer just shook his head, "i..i'm fine," Kurt then looked at them, "haven't you noticed anything different about your mom?"

Spencer nods his head, "yeah, the new clothes, new makeup, a haircut that doesn't look like it was styled by the Amish? who do you think Pretty Woman'ed her up? has she started selling the furniture yet?"

Spencer looked at Finn, "yeah, yeah, she just got rid of her old bedroom set," Spencer looked at his brother then to Kurt, "and she tried to sell our dad's chair, but we stopped her, how did you even know that?"

Kurt looked at Spencer, "people our parent's age don't wait around for love to bloom, they know what they want," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i guess you, Finn, and i will be roommates with mom and dad cohabitation upstairs by midterms,"

Finn shook his head, "no way," Kurt looked at Finn, "come on, give into the inevitable, Finn, i want the three of us to decide how to redecorate our rooms together," Kurt played with Spencer's flannel, "that's why i asked about the swatches, and don't sweat the old chair,"

Kurt looked up at them, "i have lovely chaise picked out," Finn looked at Spencer then to Kurt, "look, look, screw you-your swatches and you-your chez.."

Kurt looked at Finn, "chaise," Finn rolled his eyes, "whatever, okay, okay, look, we like our house, we like having our separate rooms," Finn looked at Kurt, "we're not moving, and she's not selling that.. that damn chair,"