"NICOLE WAKE UP" my mom shouts from downstairs "IM UP" i shouted back. i got up and went to the restroom and got into the shower when i got out i left my natural hair that's kinda wavy and did some simple makeup and chose this outfit with some white slip on vans.

"NICOLE COME ON IM LEAVING" my mother shouted as i ran down the stairs

-skip car ride (cause i'm lazy)-
as i walked into the school everyone was looking at me and i was so confused but i brushed it off as soon as i saw aaliyah. "AALIYAH!!" i shouted "nicole, everyone knows." she said as i walked up to my locker right beside hers. "what are you talking about?" "your std.." my eyes started to water "what?" my voice came out weak and it cracked a little "shawn told everyone" "WHERE IS THAT SON OF A BITCH IM GONNA BEAT HIS ASS!" i shouted as tears streamed down my face then i heard his angelic laugh through the hallway and i snapped, i threw my bag to aaliyah and ran towards him , before i knew it we were on the ground and his blood was on my hands, everything froze when i saw the principle running to us.

"Ms. Bando what caused your actions?" Mr.V asked me "well you know about my std and you know it was a secret, he found out and decided it would be a GREAT idea to tell everyone. my std is cured and now everyone thinks i'm a slutty whore and it's all his fault." i told him him and my mom are friends so he knows me very well and he knows about the whole situation with my std "wow, it's nice to hear you're cured but will you get shawn in here please." i nod and went and got him from the waiting area "Shawn please tell me why you spread a very private secret about Ms.bando" shawn looked me in the eyes and said "because i hate her." i looked down and looked right back up at him "why? i never did anything to you. i'm aaliyah's quiet friend. YOUR MOM AND MY MOM ARE BESTFRIENDS. you have no reason to hate me plus i'm so terrified of you." he just laugh "you stole my sister from me." and he walked out. mr.v released me to class and since i take advanced classes i have it with shawn GREAT.
-skip to lunch-
"aaliyah" i waved at her as we went to our normal table "heyy" she said as she sat down "shawn hates me because i took you away from him." i said without thinking "what?" "he told me he hates me because i took you away from him and right before that i told him how i'm scared of him" i confessed "omg you are an idiot" she said i looked down and tears started to form "liyah i think we need a break. i need to find some other friends." i got up and walked away and heard her shouting my name but i continued to walk.

-skip to nicole being home- a/n sry for all the skips

"hey honey how was school?" and then BOOM i broke i stayed strong all day but then i broke in-front of my mom. "oh honey what happened?" "well first shawn told everyone about my std and then i was in the principles office and he told me he hates me because i stole aaliyah from him and then at lunch i told aaliyah i need to have other friends and we need a break all because i don't want shawn to hate me" i sobbed " honey, first calm down, second do you like shawn?"

-a/n 629 words
ps. sry not sry for the cliff hanger 😘