"How could he work with all this mess." I grimaced.

I cleaned up the clothes, throwing them into a washing basket that had my dirty laundry in it too.

"I don't even want to know what his room is like. I'll find out later." I said to myself.

I sorted out the papers into a pile and exited the office. I grabbed the basket and went down to the second floor. I entered Grayson's room the was tidy, all I had to do was grab his laundry and dust his shelves.

Ethan's room was a different story. He had clothes scattered, bed not made, curtains still drawn, shoes everywhere. It looked like a bomb had gone off in here.

"Jesus Ethan." I said in a disappointing tone.

His room wasn't this messy yesterday, how could it become this untidy in the matter of a few hours? I sighed and picked up more of his clothes, opened his curtains, made his bed and sorted out his shoes.

I walked to the laundry room and put the dirty laundry in. I cleaned up the kitchen some more and soon was done with everything around 2pm.

I sighed and thought about what I could do. I walked into the lounge and sat on the couch, snuggling into the cushions and grabbing the remote. I got Netflix up and switched on a movie. I grabbed one of the blankets on the side table and threw it over me, cuddling into and lying down on the couch. My eyes felt heavy and my limbs relaxed as I drifted off to sleep.
«»
"Ethan this is a big deal, we can't keep running." Grayson said.

My eyes fluttered open but I laid still, wanting to get as much information on this situation as I could. I snapped my eyes shut again and listened in.

"Grayson, she's following us. Thankfully she doesn't know we live here but it's a matter of time that she does turn up at our front door seeking revenge. We need to move." Ethan said in a very serious tone.

"What about y/n, what will we tell her?" Grayson questioned.

"Tell her we have to move for work or something." Ethan replied worriedly.

"Well at the moment she doesn't know we live here, so let's stay until she gives us a clue she knows we're here like she usually does." Grayson said.

"Fine but if we end up in jail, or worse killed, it's your fault." Ethan growled, going off probably to his office.

I decided to fake stretch and open my eyes slowly. The first thing I saw was Grayson next to me, head in his hands. I sat up, the couch making a slight noise making him jolt up. He smiled as he looked into my sleepy eyes.

"Good evening sleepy head." He cooed, pulling me onto his lap.

I smiled as I wrapped my legs round his torso and arms around his neck. He smiled back and looked down at my lips.

"Grayson, I've made my mind up." I whispered into his ear, kissing underneath it lightly.

"Mmm, what's your decision princess?" He asked with a slight moan.

"I want to do it." I answered, kissing down his neck a little.

"You do, are you sure?" He asked sweetly, tilting his head so I can access more of his neck.

"Yes Grayson." I replied.

His mouth hung open as I dotted gentle kisses all over his neck, finding his sweet spot easily. I licked and sucked at it, making a long satisfied sigh slither out his mouth. His hands ran past my hips and to my ass, gripping it with just enough pressure.

"Hold on princess." He whispered.

I released my mouth from his neck as he stood up with me hanging onto him. Our eyes darted around each other's face as if they were magnificent pieces of art.