Chapter Thirty-Six

Catalina's POV

I slipped into the darkness that was the hideaway room in the basement to be met with a long candle lit hallway. Rooms lined the hall on either side with shut or cracked doors. There was one room at the very end of the hallway that was cracked with a light on. For some godforsaken reason I advanced towards it. Jess' name caught my eye on the door, that was weird.

My eyes were met with a women's wide open legs. There was a large pink diamond filling her entrance and visible juices covering her womanhood. When my eyes traveled up her, her head was in between another women's legs who was straddling her face. Jess was above her face also taking the middle women from behind... in her ass. My hands flung to my eyes as it was all too much to look at. When I tried to flee a hand grabbed my biceps and pulled me back.

"Catalina what are you doing down here?" Jess voice was concerned as if I hadn't just walked in on him.

"A noise woke me up, I was curious." I mumbled from behind my hands.

"Have her join us." One of the women's voice met my ears. I started furiously shaking my head no, I was all set with that.

"I'm just gonna go back upstairs." I went to run again and Jess grabbed me.

"Catalina, you cant. Let me call Rob and he'll come get you."

"It's fine I can just walk myself back upstairs!" I peaked at his face from behind my hands. The phone was already to his ears and he placed it on speaker.

"What's up?" Robbies sleepy voice filled the room and I couldn't stop myself from picturing his furrowed eyebrows and grumpy face from being woken.

"I need you to come get Catalina from the basement." I heard the covers fly off him and his footsteps as he exited his room. Jess hung up his phone as he sat on the edge of the bed.

It took him maybe a minute before he was in front of me. His eyes briefly looked over my outfit as mine landed in his boxers and bare chest. "Did you see anyone else down here?" He looked around the room at the other people before bringing me closer.

I shook my head no "Nope, just way too much is Jess.", I shivered as the visual came back to me. That was something I wasn't going to be able to get out of my head. Robbie nodded as he looked me over once more.

"Okay, were gonna go back upstairs."

"What is this place?" I glanced out the door and into the hallway before I was yanked back.

"Curiously killed the cat, Cat." He hissed as he tugged at his shirt that was on my body. "Maybe I'll just carry you." He whispered almost to himself. "Listen to me, do not look anywhere but the ground when we walk back out there. In fact, keep you eyes entirely closed and look to the ground."

"Why?" I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"I'll explain when we get upstairs." I nodded my head as he grabbed my hand and glanced out the doorway. He told me to close my eyes as I allowed him to lead me out into the darkness.

"Go quick." Jess ordered as we exited the room.

The hallway was quiet and I could all but feel the darkness of it on my skin. Robbie had my hand in a death grip as he led me away from Jess room. Yet, I didn't listen and I opened my eyes and glanced up.

Almost immediately a hand from behind was tugging at my shirt. I yelped and jumped closer to the protection I had. Robbie instantly turned and brought me into his arm as the other shoved at the hand. "She's not open, fuckhead. Piss off." He hissed as he shoved the other man away from us. With one large swoop, his arm was under both my knees and I was in the air.  My arms instantly locked around his neck to make sure my body had some support.  His heavy footsteps stormed up the stairs and roughly kicked the door closed behind him.