Chapter Eighteen

Catalina's POV

The clubhouse was a mad house, nothing was sacred in this place. Women were running around naked and men were chasing after then completely nude. In this place given birth names were not what you were referred to by. Robert was called Reaper so often that sometimes I found myself doing it. Although for me, I liked to humanize him so calling him Robert was almost always the way I referred to him. I think that it became something that was important to him, that he didn't have to be the Reaper all the time. 

I stood in the kitchen trying to make a cup of coffee without getting involved in anything that was going on around me, but it was very hard. I was a guest in this house and that was very clear. People liked to observe what I was doing, how I moved and ate and drank. My entire day was basically on display to everyone in the house and I'm not entirely sure how it made me feel.

Robert walked into the kitchen, jeans and a fitted t-shirt like usual, his body came up behind mine and caged me between him and the counter. "Morning." he kissed my exposed neck. I poured two mugs of coffee and pulled at my long sleeve, something felt very off today and it was getting to me. 

"Good morning." I whispered back to him. "The house is extra loud today, something must be in the air. 

"Yes it is, I like the leggings though." I could feel his smile against my smile. It made me warm inside, made the hairs on me rise and stand to attention. He had been driving me nuts, but in an amazing way. We shared the same room and same bed, yet nothing happened between us since we've been staying here. My will was wearing on me and it was very clear that Robert could read that. 

"All these women running around naked and you've noticed my leggings." I giggled as his fingertips grazed my hips casually. 

"I noticed the duck boots too and the long sleeve that looks very nice."

"Now you're just kissing up, here's your coffee." I turned in his arms and pushed his mug between us. 

Two men were sitting at the island silently watching our exchange. I watched one set of eyes up down what Robert had just talked about. The other watched my hand as Robert touched mine to grab his coffee. They exchanged a glance, but no words. Something about them sent a warning sign through my head which wasn't something that happened often. Then again all the men in this house looked like something you should steer clear of, even Robert. He had this look that warned anyone near him that he could snap you in half. I had gotten distracted by his looks, ones that seemed almost unreal. Take your entire imagination to create a perfect man and bam there he was. All wrapped up in an unattainable era of danger. Reapers poison I suppose.

I looked up to Robert staring at the two men who looked back at him and coward. "Since when do you two stay in this house?" He snarled towards them.

"Boss said we could for a little while till we can get on our own two feet." The one who focused on me spoke out in a menacing tone. 

"Last time I checked you were unwelcome back here, so explain how you're sitting in the kitchen." Robert side stepped once to stand further in front of me.

"Simple, money and guns."

"Thought you were staying till you can get on your own two feet? If you have money then you're already on your own feet and you no longer need the clubhouse."

"I got her pregnant." The other one spoke out, he seemed safer. His presence didn't effect me as much as the other ones. What had they done to get kicked out of here? 

"Of course you did, I told you to stay away from her in the first place. Yet, you fucked around with her anyway. You're so lucky you aren't six feet under right now, but you I don't understand. What the hell are you still doing here?" 

Robert sighed as he turned towards me and lead me out of the kitchen. We walked up a staircase and towards a room I had been in before. He opened the door without knocking and he probably should of. We walked into an office that was clearly soundproofed considering that noise when we opened it. There was a desk and a women riding someone behind it. My hands flew to my eyes and I went to walk out, but Robert grabbed me with a big sigh. 

"I need to talk to you." He grunted as the noises stopped. 

"Ahh Catalina, nice to see you again. Last time your women was here she was asking me for a job at the bar. Such a pleasure." 

"I need to talk to you. You decide if Mercy should be in here or not." Robert pulled me to his chest and removed my eyes from my eyes. My mug was still in my hand and I took an awkward gulp as Mercy got off and stood beside the chair facing up. She sized up Robert and then looked towards me with a sultry smile. I shrank towards him to try and remove myself from her line of vision or maybe I was making a claim. Could I claim him like he was mine? Well he kinda was mine? "Kitten stays." okay, I was his.

"What do you need to talk about Robert?" I was taken aback. The only one that I've heard call him by his name in this house is me. 

"The two that are sitting in our kitchen that shouldn't be. He got Bennet's little sister pregnant. The other one did shit that's inexcusable!" He seethed. 

"She's sixteen, she was aware of her actions." 

"He's twenty-six years old and I told him to stay away from her. Bennet was absolutely livid! She's aware, but she wasn't old enough to be aware!" Robert roared and huffed as I squeezed his bicep. His eyes flickered towards mine and down to my lips. "What about her friend, huh? That other shit promised her a fun night and all she got was tied up with ropes and fucking poked and probed at. The dude's a god damn sadist and didn't let her know ahead of time. How is any of that okay? The girl was traumatized when I found her."

"Yes she was, he's not allowed to be with any other women while he's under this roof." He twisted in his swivel chair. 

"Somehow that makes up for the fact a young girl was taken advantage of? I thought they weren't allowed under this roof, they aren't part of the MC anymore so why are they still here?" I glanced towards the still naked Mercy, she seemed a little more unnerved then she was before. Maybe what everyones capable up was finally exposing itself to her. I on the other hand, inched closer and closer to Robert taking a hold of more of him with my hands. He felt safe, like I would be okay as long as he was close to me.

 "That is not something that's tolerable in this place. I don't give a shit how much money or how many guns they could offer up, I want them gone. If you have to keep Ken then fine, make him pay by having to be there for his child. The other one has to go. If we let him walk around here then the others will start to think that it's okay. I could give two shits about what they like in the bedroom, but underage girls that don't know what they're getting into doesn't happen under this roof. They have too many loose ends that lead officials here and we don't want that. Take care of it or I will." 

"You're right. I'll have someone take care of him and make sure he can't get back in. Ken will be there for every moment his baby mama needs him. If he's not and he makes false promises Bennet can do what he pleases to him." 

Robert grabbed my hand and led me out the door and up to our room. He sat down on the end of the bed and put his head in his hand. The other was placed on his thigh as he sat in thought. I walked over and kissed the top of his head, taking his coffee cup and mine out of our room. After entering the empty kitchen I put the mugs in the dishwasher and went to grab something in the fridge for the both of us. I was semi bent over grabbing at some strawberries when a hard body smashed me against it upright. Strawberries in hand I froze as a hand was on the front of my thigh and something cold was against my neck. 

"Wonder how long it would take to make you my whore?" His voice chilled me. 

"I suggest you take the knife against my throat away unless you're ready to accept your death." I swallowed as his hand went sliding closer to somewhere he shouldn't be. 

"You're parent's are looking for you, Catalina." With that he pulled away from me and left me shaking. 

How did that man know who my parents were, let alone that they were looking for me. 

Double Update because I've been away so long! Hope you guys like where this is going! Let me know! Happy holidays! Considering I can write again updates will be sooner than they were.