The voice from the corner of the room

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"One winner" his eyes spread along the other boys in the room.

This wasn't to me going in the right direction.

"The masjid needs you"

He shouted while standing up pointing his finger at me and Amatullah.

"I don't want to play around. This ain't a joke. Take it seriously or go." His finger pointed at the door.

He was stern but within this facade as it were lay ambition and principles which, was to me, quite unknown. I didn't know this man or what he was on about and I can assure you his small short abrupt sentences didn't help my current ignorant mind.

It didn't take a moment for him, With the other hand grab his beard and stroke it

"You fail. You leave. It's that easy. You ain't gonna learn. You ain't gonna try then what's the point?"

The room stood silent everyone averting their gaze at one another. What was happening? It didn't make sense.

He awaited an answer to his clear rhetorical question and so carried on walking around the classroom.

"Routine." He grabbed the pen marker and walked to the other side of the room towards the white board.

"Morning 4am till 7am" he wrote as well as spoke.

I blinked hard at the boards mad took in the idea of having literally no sleep.

"No excuses. Yahya, fajr adhan. Assalatu?"

"Khayrum Minnanawm" I finished the line of the fajr adhan

"No" he shouted at me.

What?

"Wa ilm (and knowledge) " he paced closer to me. "Wa Hifzul Quran (and the memorisation of the Quran)" he replied waving his arms about and stepping further away from me

"Evening 5pm-8pm" he wrote and spoke.

"No excuses" he spoke while closing the lid of the pen as he paced along the room and stood at the door from which we entered.

As I turned I saw Amatullah's body posture; scared, frightened and uncomfortable. My body filled with sympathy and the urge to take her out of this situation.

"The reward of this is mighty but Allah swt reward for this is mightier. For anyone who wishes not to increase of their good deeds then please leave." He held open the door and very surprisingly 6 boys walk out of the door.

6 boys! I stood there startled. What?

It seemed tough and challenging but the reward was endless.

From my right a black figure walked passed me towards the door.

Amatullah?

I looked at her leave and remembered that I couldn't let her go home alone.

The stated to slowly step behind her as the man came and blocked the exit for both of us.

"Why are you leaving?" He said sternly.

^*************^************

Assalamualaykum!!

Sorry ya ikhwatees not much happened in this chapter!

I have been extremely busy with exam revision and work and so I hadn't thought as much through the chapter!

I will definitely write a much more eventful chapter very soon!xx

Before I depart, i would just like to say, please check out some awesome collaborated books in sha Allah on @UkhtiHood !!!!

And also, a big big shout out to all the sweet sisters who I have met! Subhanallah!

Also this chapter is dedicated to the sister who has truly made me cry! Subhanallah!!!

@MayoPineapple !!!!xxxx

I want to dedicate it also to the long list of amazing people but I think each one of you deserve a seperate dedication!x

And May Allah swt bless Palestine!!! Subhanallah! Israel has agreed to an open end ceasefire! Subhanallah! Alhamdulilah, someone's Dua had made the difference subhanallah! And that Dua could have been yours!!!

As it is reported, the day is the weapon of a believer!

Subhanallah! How lucky we are to have been blessed with the Dua! May Allah accept them and if they are not excepted then there is surely something much bigger and much better is waiting that you could never imagine!

In sha Allah! I shall release my new book in sha Allah entitled the fault in iur hearts in sha Allah tomorrow so there won't be an update on this book for another few days!

Till next time wassalam!x