"Nae eomeonim"

"No Jeon, not yet. Hereafter only I planned to tell him."

"Just don't tell anything to him, eomeonim. Let it be, please"

"Why?"

"You already said he loves surprises. So I planned to surprise him tomorrow"

"Okay"

"Thanks eomeonim, Good night"

"Good night Jeon, bye"

I turned off my phone and thrown on the bed other sides. Then, rewinding today's beautiful moments.

'I can't wait to hold you in my arms lolita.'

Tomorrow I have lots to do, so I went to sleep early.

Jin P.O.V:

I called everyone to come living room. Except tae, he is in his room with tannie.

"Jeon planned to surprise tae, in tae point of view tomorrow we are going to attend the business party. Okay?"

Everyone agreed and we talked about tae engagement. Yoona and Chang want their engagement on January 3rd. We don't have much time.

It's too early for tae's life.

We are always here for you babe.

"Eomma, is dinner ready? I am hungry" my babe pout to me and circles his cute tummy with his hands.

"Oh my babe's tummy doesn't have enough snacks ah?!"

"Nae eomma" he nodded cutely.

"Okay let's eat"

Everyone started eating.

"Eomma, I am full"

"Tae you ate only a little bit"

He always does like this. Whenever he ate snacks he won't eat full that day. But after snacks he would come to me shows his cute tummy and 'I am hungry'. It's a habit of him. That's why I don't let him to eat snacks.

"But I'm full!" he pouts cutely.

I sighed and eat his leftovers. I don't like to waste food. As a eomma, it is a normal one in my life.

"Tan-ah you still have not finished your food?! I am so strict tannie, you have to finish your food. Then only I take you to our room" he crossed his hands to chest and sat beside tannie.

"awv awv" tannie tried to convince him and run to his lap.

"No tannie you need to eat well. Even you have not eat my snacks."

We are all laughing at his cute conversation.

After dinner tae and joonie took tannie for a night walk. So that tannie will sleep without any disturbance.

"Eomma, we're home" I heard tae shouts from the living room.

"Come to bed now tae, it's already late" I shouted from his room and sets everything on his bed. He can't sleep without my huggie.

I can hear his running footsteps.

"Sleep well tan-ah" he put tannie in his small bed.