"I heard," replied Tasha.

"Yes, she missed him."

Tasha and Braedon were soon called from the window because it was announced that Adam's plane had arrived. Tasha strained her neck to see Adam and a huge smile covered her face when she saw him. She squealed with excitement and raced over to him. Tasha jumped into Adam's arms and they hugged one another tightly. Adam had to drop his bag because of Tasha's force but he clearly didn't mind. He and Tasha shared a passionate kiss. Usually they weren't big on public displays of affection, but they made an exception this time. Tasha wouldn't be able to wait to kiss her boyfriend until they got home; it would be too hard. Tasha now knew that she didn't want to be separated from her boyfriend for that long again.

"You don't know how much I wanted this to happen," Tasha said as she was released from Adam's grip.

"I know. I felt the same on the whole trip home," replied Adam.

Tasha then looked at Ethan, Zac and Nathan, "how did you guys like the trip?"

"It was great. And we survived sharing a room with Adam for four weeks," Ethan joked.

Tasha laughed.

It was clear everyone was glad to be home.

...

No.

She couldn't do it.

Tasha couldn't go to class that day.

She wanted to spend time with Adam.

Tasha loved spending time with her boyfriend after he had been away for so long. They had just got some lunch after they left the airport and now they were just walking, hand in hand as always. They soon decided that they would just go to the park and relax. Adam was starting to feel tired and he said that he wanted to rest for a while. Tasha knew that he would have gone straight home to bed if he didn't want to spend time with her.

"I missed you so much," said Tasha as she and Adam sat on the green grass by the pond.

"I missed you too," replied Adam as he gave Tasha a kiss.

"So, tell me more about the trip."

"I have told you practically everything."

"No, I want to know what you got up to with Ethan, Nathan and Zac."

"You don't want to know."

"Why not?"

"It wasn't that we got into trouble, but I think we had too much fun. We stayed up all night nearly every night."

"Well, that was a stupid idea."

"I know," said Adam, "I know, and they saw my tattoo."

"You have a tattoo?" Tasha joked, "where?"

Tasha hadn't seen (since the beach) or talked about Adam's tattoo for a long time and she could have sworn she forgot about it.

"Very funny, Tash," said Adam.

"What did they say about it? Did they like it?" replied Tasha.

"They loved it. They loved how detailed it is and they think it looks great. Definitely worth what I paid for it."

Tasha nodded her head and then she laid back down on the grass.

"And," Adam continued, "they showed me theirs."

Tasha wasn't able to lie comfortably on the grass for long now because she was sitting bolt upright, "theirs? How old are they? I thought they were nineteen like us."