Chapter 12 - Tofus For Dahyunie

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE

Nayeon was texting Dahyun if she's home. Good thing that she stays and live here in Korea so there will be no problem with that. I get to talk more with the girls about what happened at the office. Then I got a call from JYP.

JYP?

Yup, it's me

What makes you call me?

Since TWICE is about to regroup and starting to compose a new comeback for them, can you help me compose their new comeback?

Well, I always wanted to compose a song, so yeah. I'll help you compose

Thanks Y/N

Then he end up the call and I can't believe that i'll be helping composing their new comeback after this.

"Did JYP-nim offer you to compose a comeback for us?" Jihyo asked

"Yup, but I can't think what concept of the comeback is" I said

"Don't worry about it to much, It doesn't matter what kind of concept it is, as long is that you did your best" Jihyo said rubbing my shoulder

"Thanks for making me encourage Jihyo" I said

'Mina said that Chaeyoung changed a lot since disband. She become the leader of a rap group. This might be really risky, one way to find out after Dahyun'

JYP'S PERSPECTIVE

Hello, can I speak to Son Chaeyoung?

This is Son Chaeyoung, who is this?

It's J.Y. Park or JYP

What do you want old man?

Your so rude

So what old man? You can't stop me

Alright, this is gone to far. Is this what you treat me after I treat you here?

Your not my father and besides, I'm useless in that family you have. I'm not the Chaeyoung you know so, off you go.

Chae wait!

*end call*

I'm so pissed that she called me old man. He treated me that I'm a stranger, it hurts me so much. Chae is one of the sweetest members of TWICE but she's being rude now. I sigh in fraustration and look up in the window to calm me down. I started to locate that call so that Y/N can fix her. I know that he's so determined from the start and they way I looked at him. Not gonna lie, he looks like Tzuyu, I ship them both.

Y/N PERSPECTIVE

After a 30 minute drive, instead at Dahyun's house, we stop a café. The girls got out 1 by 1 and I got out to. Tzuyu is the last one to get out then I remembered what Sana gave to me at Taiwan.

"Tzuyu" I said then she hummed

"I forgot to give you this, Sana make that for you" I handed her the bracelet that Sana maked for her.

"I'll thank her later but thanks" She said and smiled at me showing her cute dimples.

I watched her go inside when suddenly Jihyo suddenly talked to me which made me jump.

"So, how was it?" She said

I jumped "Great you made me jump" I sigh and then she chuckled

"Did you bring the Tofus?" Jihyo asked

I almost forgot to bring the Tofus with me. I imediately rushed back and bring the bag of Tofus that Jin give to me for Dahyun.

Then we went inside at the café and saw the girls is now with Dahyun. I think they explain everything to her. I ordered myself a mochapuchino, then I went into the girls and Dahyun is still white as a Tofu.